Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 327 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 04:45 AM   #4891
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
IKR! Most of their songs just seem so basic to me, yet everyone goes on about how they revolutionised pop music
They didn't revolutionize pop music, they basically invented it

As basic as it may sound, they pretty much perfected the verse-chorus format.

Rogue. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 08:10 AM   #4892
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

I don't know what it is about but I found it out on Twitter. Maria is everywhere.

Quote:
@macca5913 : Even at work @MariaSharapova gets on our work safety posters...

Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #4893
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Vote for Masha:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=745785
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #4894

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Already done.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #4895
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is, you can't fully understand the impact bands like The Beatles made on popular music when you judge it in today's context. You have to think about it in the time the music was released. It was revolutionary at the time, and the music we've grown up with owes a lot of itself to The Beatles - but because we've grown up surrounded by pop music, it's more difficult to see what was special about the originals

Anyway, Let It Be is one of the best songs of all time
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #4896
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Quote:
Ugh,that guy Skud is such a troll. Genietards have become maybe the worst fanbase now...
midaso is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #4897
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Thing is, you can't fully understand the impact bands like The Beatles made on popular music when you judge it in today's context. You have to think about it in the time the music was released. It was revolutionary at the time, and the music we've grown up with owes a lot of itself to The Beatles - but because we've grown up surrounded by pop music, it's more difficult to see what was special about the originals

Anyway, Let It Be is one of the best songs of all time
I can see what was special about it,and I'm not from that era. Most of the music in the charts now is complete shyte by comparison
midaso is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #4898
country flag pobbop

pobbop has disabled reputation

I'm not the biggest fan of the Beatles, yet it just silly to call their music basic. They invented, or massively popularised, Loops, samples. Tomorrow Never Knows, is almost the template for dance & rap music.

Every genre you listen to has been influenced by them, as where the Rolling Stones, who changed from a Blues covers band to pretty much go along the same career arc as the Beatles.

You may not like the music, but many of all ages do, and to call it "basic" shows a basic lack of understanding of Musicianship.

Oh and Imagine was shockingly awful like a hippy version of "I'd like to teach the World to sing", loved much of Lennon's other solo stuff though.
pobbop is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #4899
country flag pobbop

pobbop has disabled reputation

Quote:
Voted, won't read the thread though, did notice that HRHoliviasmith voted for everyone but Maria

All that effort and Masha still kills the result, must be really hard for these people, shame.
pobbop is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #4900

The little boy on the left with the green shorts is Nadal's cousin. I think they have something in common.

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #4901
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

^

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 05:05 AM   #4902
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

We need a Montreal/Toronto thread here
8 days to go
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 09:01 AM   #4903
country flag Strawberried4t55

Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice

Thanks a lot Quality of those videos are perfect as well
Strawberried4t55 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #4904
country flag Strawberried4t55

Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice

Also, I have another question; I've made a free account, I'm not a premium member, can I still have a signature?
Strawberried4t55 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #4905
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberried4t55 View Post
Also, I have another question; I've made a free account, I'm not a premium member, can I still have a signature?
you need at least 100 posts

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud
josejaviergud is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread