Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 09:32 PM   #4861
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post

Oh sweethart, will send you a notice when I'm ready to share him with you.
I knew you would come for him as soon as I saw that.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 09:58 PM   #4862
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
If only he deleted your account altogether. #makingawish

malarkist is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 01:48 PM   #4863
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys I have a random question: is getting a Premium account worth it? I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade.

Rogue. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 05:13 PM   #4864
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Is it true ? http://sports.inquirer.net/159714/sh...nila-mavericks
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 05:15 PM   #4865
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

But she has the exhos with Li on China, it will be too much for her.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 06:02 PM   #4866
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue. View Post
Hey guys I have a random question: is getting a Premium account worth it? I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade.
if you want to have big avies and sigs its worth it, other than that it's a bs

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 06:36 PM   #4867
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effy View Post
if you want to have big avies and sigs its worth it, other than that it's a bs
I wasn't sure if there were other perks but if that's it I'll probably hold off. Thanks!

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 08:08 PM   #4868
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wasn't sure if there were other perks but if that's it I'll probably hold off. Thanks!
There's also an extra forum board where nothing (and I mean absolutely NOTHING) ever happens and you can give more reps as well.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 08:34 PM   #4869
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
But she has the exhos with Li on China, it will be too much for her.
I know. Maria herself said some exhos are planned just after the Masters in Singapore.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #4870
Rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
There's also an extra forum board where nothing (and I mean absolutely NOTHING) ever happens and you can give more reps as well.
Ok cool. You guys have pretty avatars but I dunno if it's worth it for me

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #4871
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it time for the Montreal thread? Or would it be tempting fate to do it already?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #4872
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Isn't it time for the Montreal thread? Or would it be tempting fate to do it already?
Craig?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #4873
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok cool. You guys have pretty avatars but I dunno if it's worth it for me
Well, you can just spend that money on bakery products with nutella inside and then feel sorry for yourself while standing front of the mirror.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #4874
Rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
Well, you can just spend that money on bakery products with nutella inside and then feel sorry for yourself while standing front of the mirror.
I'm more of a peanut butter guy, but thanks for the suggestion

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #4875
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Don't let Julian do it. She'll end up withdrawing.

Panther24 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread