Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #4426
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Oh nice

Maria Sharapova
Pennetta Benčič Bouchard A.Radwańska Hingis Sele Williams Golovin
Halep Ivanović Vekić Barthel afřov Keys Robson Konjuh
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #4427
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Maria Sharapova wants to play FedCup tie vs Poland (World Group, 7-8 February in Poland). Max said if they call Pova to play and is healthy she's gonna play. Miskina already said yes.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #4428
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

She has to play eventually in order to be able to play at the Olympics in Rio.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #4429
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Maria in Poland she will be so close again!

which city in Poland is playing Fed Cup mostly? Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk?

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:56 PM   #4430
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria Sharapova wants to play FedCup tie vs Poland (World Group, 7-8 February in Poland). Max said if they call Pova to play and is healthy she's gonna play. Miskina already said yes.
Olympic selection must be coming up.

She never normally gives a rats ass about Fed Cup.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #4431
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Olympic selection must be coming up.

She never normally gives a rats ass about Fed Cup.
yea, no surprise that she's playing. i almost feel bad for fc captains, the way they get the big names for 1 tie every 4 years.

what is with the venus delusion on this board? everyone must just have a soft spot for her but it's getting worse than VIP with the back!!!!111 shit. she's had plenty of close matches with petra, having another at her best tournament and losing it means literally nothing.. i say it must be a soft spot because it's only in the last few years that it seems 90% of the board is obsessed with her.
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 01:14 AM   #4432
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice tennis_ace is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi View Post
yea, no surprise that she's playing. i almost feel bad for fc captains, the way they get the big names for 1 tie every 4 years.

what is with the venus delusion on this board? everyone must just have a soft spot for her but it's getting worse than VIP with the back!!!!111 shit. she's had plenty of close matches with petra, having another at her best tournament and losing it means literally nothing.. i say it must be a soft spot because it's only in the last few years that it seems 90% of the board is obsessed with her.
Not me. I would like to see Maria pass at least one of the Williams sisters in slam titles. I think she has a good shot to tie or pass Venus within the next few years
tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #4433
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Her forehand for starters. Her forehand cross court is a beauty to watch nowadays and it all started when Sven took charge. Another difference that I noted is her service motion. It resembles more and more the 2008 one with the way she bends before she makes the jump.

Another addition this year especially during the clay season was her sliding on the forehand side. She used to do that before as well but this year it was much more evident. She also added the forehand slice to her shots, and she is using this shot more often as the season is divulging.

She also seems to be more mentally focused out there than she was before. Her return game has improved as well.
Well...well... In some matches her ROS has been atrocious. I think her best ROS match has been the one against Serena in Miami despite the loss.
fed_up is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 02:45 AM   #4434
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post

OMG I want to go.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:07 AM   #4435
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi View Post

That's called a respect for a great champion but yeah TF can be obsessed with both of sisters

Maria Sharapova
Pennetta Benčič Bouchard A.Radwańska Hingis Sele Williams Golovin
Halep Ivanović Vekić Barthel afřov Keys Robson Konjuh
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 08:33 AM   #4436
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG. Has the venue been decided already?
I mean if it's somewhere 'close', I WILL go. Praying it's in my city and not somewhere in the south of the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post

It's never been in Gdansk, I would know Also never in Krakow, unless in the ancient history. We used to be stuck in that Euro Africa zone for years.
Last time it was in Bydgoszcz when we played Belgium, the city is about 2 hours south from Gdansk.

The venue has not been decided yet - nothing on the Fed Cup website. I guess it's too early

Please not Katowice or Krakow Not keen on flying down there

Last edited by Kim's_fan_4ever : Jun 28th, 2014 at 08:41 AM.
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 08:40 AM   #4437
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Great News that Martha wants to Play Fed Cup against Poland.
Imagine she sends Aga back to Krakow on her home soil
Hopefully they'll Play in Poznan or Wroclaw though chances are slimm
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #4438
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post

Hello there, my darlings!

Oh good, you're back

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #4439
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed_up View Post
Well...well... In some matches her ROS has been atrocious. I think her best ROS match has been the one against Serena in Miami despite the loss.
Nah, her improved ROS was evident throughout the clay season to be honest.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #4440
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
That's called a respect for a great champion but yeah TF can be obsessed with both of sisters
venus used to be my 3rd fav behind maria until like 2006. psycho williams tf fans ruined her for me.
expectedly got attacked for pointing out that it's pointless for her to repeatedly lose 7-5 in the third in the first couple of rounds of slams.