Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 285 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:27 AM   #4261
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

World Cup today:

Colombia

Uruguay

Italy

England

Japan

Deserved wins for Costa Rica and Ivory Coast, though. Great for them.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:41 AM   #4262
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
I wouldn't call her a bitch. Olivia is actually a nice person. Closet Martha fan.
who im calling a bitch is olivia the poster. if she really is a nice person outside of this forum then good for her and the people around her.

bad repping me for this
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=50
and
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....8&postcount=29
tho is pretty bitchy.

of the ancient members of the renatard legion, i prefer I_CLAUDIA_1961. i like her sound posts and unlike olivia, she actually has a semblance of humor in her.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:18 AM   #4263
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
who im calling a bitch is olivia the poster. if she really is a nice person outside of this forum then good for her and the people around her.

bad repping me for this
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=50
and
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....8&postcount=29
tho is pretty bitchy.

of the ancient members of the renatard legion, i prefer I_CLAUDIA_1961. i like her sound posts and unlike olivia, she actually has a semblance of humor in her.
I don't like her.

She first started posting in those huge black bold. Basically like foxy but not in purple.

Even though she could be civil in tennis discussion but I hate how she throws shade to players everyone not named Serena or Venus. Especially against Maria. Sometimes I think she doesn't intend for everyone to notice cause she usually writes long posts.

She defends the Rentrolls even when they're talking shit. But this is not a surprise at all, tbh.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:21 AM   #4264
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
I don't like her.

She first started posting in those huge black bold. Basically like foxy but not in purple.

Even though she could be civil in tennis discussion but I hate how she throws shade to players everyone not named Serena or Venus. Especially against Maria. Sometimes I think she doesn't intend for everyone to notice cause she usually writes long posts.

She defends the Rentrolls even when they're talking shit. But this is not a surprise at all, tbh.
generally, TF would be a better place without the entire rena fan base. LOL but given a choice, i'd take claudia for olivia, nathan, alexandros, lbv, rvd, kairi, bandabou and akila. LOL
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:39 AM   #4265
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

TF will be so hilarious after the WS retire. What will all their fans do? Probably jump on the bandwagon of whoever starts dominating
midaso is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:44 AM   #4266
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Miss Atomic Bomb, someone I've barely ever encountered on this forum, recently bad repped me for this

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....3&postcount=12

Even though I was just stating the obvious.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:56 AM   #4267
country flag Panther24

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
generally, TF would be a better place without the entire rena fan base. LOL but given a choice, i'd take claudia for olivia, nathan, alexandros, lbv, rvd, kairi, bandabou and akila. LOL
Thanks for reminding me dumbabou is banned.

Hopefully all of those that you mentioned will his follow the same path but the permanent way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharakim View Post
Miss Atomic Bomb, someone I've barely ever encountered on this forum, recently bad repped me for this

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....3&postcount=12

Even though I was just stating the obvious.
What did the comment on the rep say?
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:14 AM   #4268
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Thanks for reminding me dumbabou is banned.

Hopefully all of those that you mentioned will his follow the same path but the permanent way.

What did the comment on the rep say?
captain obvious
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #4269
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Guys, Wim coverage is always pain in the ass for me... Is there some analog of ES player which broadcasts it?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #4270
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Will someone open the goddamn Wimbledon thread already
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:41 AM   #4271
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Will someone open the goddamn Wimbledon thread already
Shouldn't it be done by English?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:05 AM   #4272
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it.
Define is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #4273
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

How can I get an avatar?
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #4274
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehan6 View Post
How can I get an avatar?
User CP / Edit Avatar, either put in a link (need to check the size tho) or upload a pic.
Define is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #4275
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Define View Post
User CP / Edit Avatar, either put in a link (need to check the size tho) or upload a pic.
Thanks!
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread