Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #3661
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Championship thread needs updating...
T496 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #3662
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Well, you honestly should be, they delivered big time IMO
Shiieeeeeeet. That was intense. The last few minutes with Emily/Victoria was so good
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #3663
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T496 View Post
Championship thread needs updating...
Agreed. CRAIGGG
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:57 PM   #3664
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

The moderator is on vacation (literally). Give him a few days.
Old May 12th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #3665
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Shiieeeeeeet. That was intense. The last few minutes with Emily/Victoria was so good
Right? Madeleine Stowe as Victoria is amazing, as she can make you actually feel a ping of sympathy for the character, but what she did tonight? Boy, she really had it coming. I was so glad when Emily took her down the way she did, although it probably won't stick for long. Plus, I'm very curious to see whether Conrad/David was just some sort of Victoria's meds-induced fiction, or it was actually real Also, Aiden Always loved him with Emily, he was much better suited for her than Jack IMO, and I don't like the fact that they are obviously endgame. But at least Emily and Aiden stayed loyal to each under until the end

Oh, and another sidenote: that scene in the end when she exits the hospital room, and puts the jacket on? Epic

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : May 12th, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #3666
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

We were doing the rotator cuff in anatomy today and all I could think about was Maria
Old May 12th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #3667
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
The moderator is on vacation (literally). Give him a few days.
I forgot. And I tweeted him and everything
Old May 12th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #3668
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Feel so sorry for Kei.
Old May 12th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #3669
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

About to watch Revenge season finale

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #3670
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
IKR! Such a shame. But it is quite clear that Rafa's form is not anywhere near good atm. He's not gonna win RG playing like this. (and I hope Novak heals his wrist fast and take advantage of it ).
Nadal still has a chance at the FO I think, although he won't be the overwhelming favorite that he usually is. But he's won it eight times, so saying that he doesn't have any chance whatsoever would probably be taking it a bit too far. Djokovic is the favorite for me though.

Having said all that, I think it's more open than it has been in ten years. Nadal struggling to find his best form, Djokovic being injured.......could be a case of opportunity knocks for Federer if he can keep his mind on the job after scoring the mixed doubles kids slam with Mirka. Wawrinka also has a shot to win his second major, and perhaps even a guy like Nishikori who has the game and the talent, but unfortunately not the body. I don't know if he can keep it going for seven best of five sets matches. But it will be interesting viewing, that's for sure.

Big story of the year so far for me (besides Federer's 'comeback') is the demise of Murray. He really can't seem to get going again since the back surgery.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #3671
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

bitchypova banned
why most of the new posters end up like that?

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #3672
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe because they're not so new after all
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #3673
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw 2 of my fav artists (MIA, Lady Gaga) in the same month.

My all time fav Maria won Madrid and wanted to go straight to Paris so decided to give Ajde some fake hope for the future.

Life's good.

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #3674
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Big story of the year so far for me (besides Federer's 'comeback') is the demise of Murray. He really can't seem to get going again since the back surgery.
On clay, it's not really a demise at all. He's poor on clay. No changing that.
Old May 15th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #3675
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
bitchypova banned
why most of the new posters end up like that?
why? what he wrote? i haven't noticed him posting in GM at all

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread