Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #3646
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Bruce Willis has FIVE daughters now
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #3647
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

how dare any of you be happy when your fave is winning matches!!!11111111!!! Stuttgart and Madrid are not slams!!!!!!1111111!!!!

logic of some posters (aka Sam L and weirdos like him) is just beyond me
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #3648
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone else think Halep looks like Michiel Huisman AKA the new Daario Naharis from GOT or Cal from OB??
Old May 11th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #3649
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Nishikori won 1st set

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #3650
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
Nishikori won 1st set
And that's where it'll end. I hate the fact that Nadal is going to win this primarily because Kei is just exhausted and is having trouble with his back. He was schooling him until now

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #3651
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
And that's where it'll end. I hate the fact that Nadal is going to win this primarily because Kei is just exhausted and is having trouble with his back. He was schooling him until now
IKR! Such a shame. But it is quite clear that Rafa's form is not anywhere near good atm. He's not gonna win RG playing like this. (and I hope Novak heals his wrist fast and take advantage of it ).
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #3652
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe how basic nadull's game is. Sad day for tennis that he 'won'. Also how disgusting to keep vamosing like mad when your opponent cant play. Words cannot describe how much i despise him

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #3653

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I cant believe how basic nadull's game is. Sad day for tennis that he 'won'. Also how disgusting to keep vamosing like mad when your opponent cant play. Words cannot describe how much i despise him
+1

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old May 11th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #3654
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+1
+2
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:17 PM   #3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
IKR! Such a shame. But it is quite clear that Rafa's form is not anywhere near good atm. He's not gonna win RG playing like this. (and I hope Novak heals his wrist fast and take advantage of it ).
I think it's high time for the payback for RG 2013 to come, and nothing would be sweeter for me than his downfall coming at the hands of Novak (whom I still consider the only one capable of knocking Rafa out at a clay Slam). But, and a big but at that, I'm not sure how his wrist will fare in Rome and RG (and how he'll play after this break), I just hope that the fact that he is playing Rome means that he healed the injury completely. Though I don't think he'd play if that wasn't the case

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old May 11th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #3656
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
+2
+3.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #3657
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i wanted Nishikori to win this so much

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #3658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
i wanted Nishikori to win this so much
Ah, we all did apparently. Although I think Nadal is toast, there's no way in hell he can defend everything he won last year. He's struggling big time even on clay

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old May 12th, 2014, 09:47 AM   #3659

Revenge season 3 finale

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old May 12th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #3660
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Revenge season 3 finale
Currently downloading it. IM SO PUMPED
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote