Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 08:39 AM   #3451
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Isnt it weird that we, as maria fans, are generally neutral on serena yet the majority of serena fans are oversaturated with intense hatred? Its hilarious how insecure they are.
atominside is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 01:33 PM   #3452
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Isnt it weird that we, as maria fans, are generally neutral on serena yet the majority of serena fans are oversaturated with intense hatred? Its hilarious how insecure they are.
Basically
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 08:24 PM   #3453
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
because some of them are actually racists without realising it. they hate maria because she's a blonde caucasian woman with immense financial success, and they hate her because the flow of money came so easy to her because of her hair colour and skin tone. i feel like they take it personally and therefore they have a personal vendetta against maria and would love to see her fall from grace
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 09:10 PM   #3454
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
because some of them are actually racists without realising it. they hate maria because she's a blonde caucasian woman with immense financial success, and they hate her because the flow of money came so easy to her because of her hair colour and skin tone. i feel like they take it personally and therefore they have a personal vendetta against maria and would love to see her fall from grace
i think this human behavior is eternal and pictured in many books and movies. don't they love to see the beautiful and successful down in the mud with them!
riff is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:08 PM   #3455
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
nah, its just good old jealousy. Its easier to make up or see as racism since at least that has reasons, also easy to back up with historical knowledge. Jealousy is just simple personal flaw that makes you look stupid and angry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
i think this human behavior is eternal and pictured in many books and movies. don't they love to see the beautiful and successful down in the mud with them!
True that.
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:08 PM   #3456
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

JJ is a 2nd rate trying-hard copycat!! doing a maria in stuttgart!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:09 PM   #3457
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Mess at them hookers thinking Serena's negotiated Nike contract will overshadow Maria's line. With dresses like this, ain't nobody got time for domination in the 'stye' stakes

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:16 PM   #3458
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Mess at them hookers thinking Serena's negotiated Nike contract will overshadow Maria's line. With dresses like this, ain't nobody got time for domination in the 'stye' stakes
does she even has any Nike contract this year?

That dress is EXACT SAME of her last year USO gear...
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:25 PM   #3459
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:

The shape is awful, and this one is just plain bad. But I saw another navy blue version, where the color was gorgeous. Anyway, it's still miles better than that SHIT ('cause there is just no other word to describe it) Vika is supposed to wear

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:41 PM   #3460
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
does she even has any Nike contract this year?

That dress is EXACT SAME of her last year USO gear...
It's the first time she'll get a 'Serena' line
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 10:26 AM   #3461
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Groundbreaking.

I just thought media would be all over that "she signed her new X year long hundred million $$$ new contract yada yada..." but i heard nothing.
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 04:06 PM   #3462
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better late than never
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 05:47 AM   #3463
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Trainwreck

claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #3464
Forever Sharapova.

First step of cleansing, putting Olivia on ignore. I feel so liberated

Regarding Avril, fucking shocking. Her album was great (btw I'm a massive Avril stan) and then that song appeared and it took me right back to the Girlfriend era. No
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #3465
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

i only get bad reps from serenatards! i wonder why??
that HRHoliviasmith! what a bitch. oh well, haters gonna hate
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread