Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 229 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #3421
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

^who's that?
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #3422
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Found this on tumblr

"I can't believe he'd dip it in a vagina"

I understand his anguish
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #3423
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
well, you are old, we all agree on that.
If GoT is cheap looking, I dont know what else on TV isnt.
The filler part is true-ish, 95% of every episode feels like that. Every episode is "Winter is coming" and I'm like so fucking what?
I dont know the rest, because i never seen I, Claudius (HBO's Rome was great, thats all i know) and i dont know anything about acting. I mean I think Maria Sharapova is a great actor actually. She deserves an Emmy.
Old and out of touch. The "Golden Age" of TV is passing me by. I didn't even watch the war nerd stuff - "Band of Brothers" I never saw from beginning to end, "The Pacific" never saw period. I saw "The Sopranos" like everybody else, but by the final season I couldn't be arsed as it was just a soap with guns.

"I, Claudius" was shot entirely in studio, and the acting made it feel like a stage play, but the dialogue was great and they kept things going (the novels on which it is based are very lively and fun, considering they were first published in the 1930s). "Rome" tried to make its characters think and act like Romans, but their source for that were Colleen McCullough's pulp novels rather than ancient literature, and otherwise it's much like every other pop culture production set in ancient Rome - just a pretext for sex and violence.

I thought "Game of Thrones" looked cheap when compared to the epic/fantasy miniseries fad of the late 1990s - early noughties ("Odyssey", "Merlin", "Mists of Avalon", "Ring of the Nibelungs" etc.). Those were nearly all silly and bad, but were a bit of a WOW for everyone at the time as we had never seen CGI on TV series before.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #3424
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched this again.

JJ @ 5:09

I wonder if Maria is still collecting her stamps?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #3425
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Cringing at the thought of Jimmie breathing the same air as our Queen & Saviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I liked it better when your schizophrenic personality of the month was Regina.

Now you're just kind of boring.
I liked it better when you were a hetero macho with a high-pitched voice and bob of a hairstyle.

Now you are just kind of unbearable - being a caricature of a stereotypical queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopPoova View Post
**FlopPoova

That username is an abject failure so do not expect me to get it right. I see that you wanted it to be somewhat of a self(Pova)-deprecation but in reality it is a major flop just like when you or Miss Vogue trying to fight of trolls in GM embarrassing both you and our coven by association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
American Horror Story - Coven

Took me some time to find out what that was. IIRC someone in here said what the character's name was. Before that I was completely stumped.

Quote:
Apologies for stalking you both in here BTW.
You kidding? You and Apoleb(before he went apeshit; and I refuse to believe he was a she) are my TF icons that I look up to. It means the world to me that you have noticed me. #somanyfeelsrightnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
I was thoroughly lazy to even search it. Sorry, Svetlio. Maybe I'll catch an episode. But I'm hooked on The Americans right now. Some story arche and action just kind of ridiculous and stupid, but the cold-war spygame its too strong theme to not carry the show on its back.
Elizabeth, last episode ...

Coven is flashy, has some bitchiness, amazing costumes + one-liners. That being said it is subpar. Check out Orphan Black, Continuum, and Under The Dome.

Quote:
It's impossible to escape "Game of Thrones", but I know very little about it. That there's an apparently relevant female character who is towheaded, that there's a dwarf, and not much else. The snippets I've seen by accident (never a full episode) felt like cheap looking bland filler, and the actors were just playing stock characters via predictable dialogue with the usual genre clichés. When compared with old sk00l shows with a similar setting (dynastic disputes/court intrigue) like "I, Claudius", which is tightly plotted, relentlessly intense and superbly acted (and no, that sort of Shakesperean acting wouldn't feel stilted even today), it's just so...lame. Or maybe I'm old.
You should really check the book series; just have a glance at A Game of Thrones. The books are amazeballs and since you are such an admirer of literature , I bet you would appreciate them. The writing has a some Romanticism feel to it.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #3426
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Just completed AHS: Coven. Oh my, I loved it. Lived for Fiona, worshipped and then loathed Madison, wanted to be Myrtle. Can't wait for the fourth season now
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #3427
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just completed AHS: Coven. Oh my, I loved it. Lived for Fiona, worshipped and then loathed Madison, wanted to be Myrtle. Can't wait for the fourth season now
Was BALENCIAGAAAAAAA not the greatest thing to ever be uttered in TV history?
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #3428
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

^ it was!!!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:54 PM   #3429
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopPoova View Post
Was BALENCIAGAAAAAAA not the greatest thing to ever be uttered in TV history?

I literally howled. I'm a massive fan of Grace Coddington and Myrtle was pseudo Grace.
She had some of the most peak lines

And her burning scene was so elegant

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #3430
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:

And her burning scene was so elegant

Both burning scenes of hers were
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #3431
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I decided to give in to the hype and to finally watch Game of Thrones. And I kept hearing about some sort of infamous Red Wedding, and I got to watch the episode tonight. Nothing could have prepared me for that

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 02:55 AM   #3432
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 03:30 AM   #3433
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
I liked it better when you were a hetero macho with a high-pitched voice and bob of a hairstyle.

Now you are just kind of unbearable - being a caricature of a stereotypical queen.

lol I thought he is straight. I guess this explains why he adores Berdshit.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #3434
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
Cringing at the thought of Jimmie breathing the same air as our Queen & Saviour.
I dont give her a year he'll fetch balls and drool around here like a little puppy.
Quote:

Elizabeth, last episode ...

Coven is flashy, has some bitchiness, amazing costumes + one-liners. That being said it is subpar. Check out Orphan Black, Continuum, and Under The Dome.
Dont spoil it to me, honey, or... I'm still behind a few episodes.

Under the dome was most cringe worthy thing in TV history from the 2 episodes i saw.
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #3435
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Happy Easter everyone!!!