Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 04:49 AM   #3271
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Going to the gym is a good thing

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 05:04 AM   #3272
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
That phantomplayer poster is so pressed and obsessed with Maria that it is fucking annoying Every post of him in the Vika's withdrawal thread related to Maria's seeding is exactly the same thing
I called him off for the first time yesterday and he decided to keep the argument going saying how he really wanted Maria to lose early at Miami because "she does not deserve to be the #4 seed but Halep does" like give me a fucking a break. The Miami seedings in the WTA have always been done that way and not like the ATP. Yet, he kept repeating the same shit over and over again and MiffedMax his posts and my responses to him. He also kept saying the same thing in more than one thread, too.

Today he decided to start some shit up on my result thread of Li VS Cibulkova and he went off on a poster who was apparently against Serena when he didn't even said anything negative about her. I called him off again, along with two other posters who said his posts didn't make any sense and he didn't respond this time around.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 08:26 AM   #3273
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to gauge my eyes out watching both women's quarter finals today. Flavia/Sloane

Anyway, I'm having a wonderful time at Indian Wells (despite a certain absence ) and I hope everyone's having a great week
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #3274
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post
I just wanted to let everyone know that University College London is giving me an admissions offer.

After years of dreaming about studying in London it's finally happening.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Concratulations......my son is there this year and loves it.
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #3275
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Ganging up on a 40-year-old granny who is more clueless than 18majors + nelsondan combined... that's how low our mighty coven has fallen?

In other news, looking like an overweight werewolf cub that is in dire need of testosterone injections is the worst, especially when you are aspiring to be an anorexic haute couture bitch.

Quote:
That stupid, ignorant, insensitive bitch…

Why is she still so fucking insecure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
"Grigor got back into town and my priorities changed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Closing this for a while. Y'all need to calm the eff down and realize how hot and bothered you're getting over something so stupid.
You the fuck do you think you are again? Closing a thread just because of some little bitches being on their periods.

Next time before going off the rails and blowing everything out of proportion, take your Valium or anti-depressant or whatever the specific medication that they keep you on. You were so much more tolerable as a harmless, powerless sexually frustrated undeflowered todler being catfished(you & that Lynchpova person) by whatever that Quasimodo’s name was(to his credit the guy he was claiming to be was relatively bangable ... for a redneck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post

After years of dreaming about studying in London it's finally happening.
Hornet/Grindr/Gaydar are gonna have system failures on a daily basis, once you set foot in there..

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #3276
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

^ oh madison, you always deliver!

was waiting for you reaction to that "... my priorities changed" bullcrap.

im more bitter about her not showing up to defend her vanity fair title. than her most recent failure to defend a less prestigious title.

i mean serena walked in wearing a fucking tennis court surface!!!
and there i was thinking carpet was sooo 2007. had she shown up wearing plexicushion, DecoTurf or even grass she would've made an impression. just never wear clay cos that's just funny.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #3277
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like somebody needs to get laid...

then again I'm not surprised it can't get any, finding a demographic that's interested in whatever it likes to represent itself as nowadays must be quite the challenge.

good luck with your quest to get dicked sis.
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #3278
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
Ganging up on a 40-year-old granny who is more clueless than 18majors + nelsondan combined... that's how low our mighty coven has fallen?

In other news, looking like an overweight werewolf cub that is in dire need of testosterone injections is the worst, especially when you are aspiring to be an anorexic haute couture bitch.

You the fuck do you think you are again? Closing a thread just because of some little bitches being on their periods.

Next time before going off the rails and blowing everything out of proportion, take your Valium or anti-depressant or whatever the specific medication that they keep you on. You were so much more tolerable as a harmless, powerless sexually frustrated undeflowered todler being catfished(you & that Lynchpova person) by whatever that Quasimodo’s name was(to his credit the guy he was claiming to be was relatively bangable ... for a redneck).

Hornet/Grindr/Gaydar are gonna have system failures on a daily basis, once you set foot in there..

Just came here to check if you posted something. I'm not disappointed.
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #3279
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

who is this 40yo granny?

Congrats Ogi !
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #3280
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

where the hell is the real Craig, what did moderation do to him?

EDIT: i just saw all the drama here

Last edited by Effy : Mar 17th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #3281
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #3282
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
[size="4"][font="Garamond"]Ganging up on a 40-year-old granny who is more clueless than 18majors + nelsondan combined... that's how low our mighty coven has fallen?
Who is clueless to blindly attack?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #3283
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

^ uh-oh
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 04:34 AM   #3284
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely do not have "short term memory loss" when it comes to problems. If one thing goes wrong, well my whole fucking day is ruined. It seems impossible for me to move on to the next thing without finishing the current.

Why does a single bad thing outweigh all the good?

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 05:34 AM   #3285
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Who is clueless to blindly attack?
Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
^ uh-oh