Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #3241
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
It's not a forum rule, but it's a community rule. I've not been around here for that long, and I've never started a tournament thread, but I know that the way it works is that if you want to start a thread for a tournament, you let the community know before hand, see if anyone else wanted to have it for a particular reason, and then if not, go ahead. That way the community can together come to a decision, and forum members each get the chance to start threads, if they so wish. It's a much better way to do it than you just taking everyone by surprise and starting a thread for a tournament that someone else had already 'claimed'. It's part of being in this community, and if you want to be a part of that, you should accept it.
There exist no rules in that department - The moderator of the Siberian Siren community has made that perfectly clear by merging the 2 IW threads together and by prioritizing the one which was initiated first - It should be no surprise to anyone if someone - say a week before a tournament starts - initiates a thread about the event - I also don't understand the big deal about this issue - Does it for some unknown reason make the thread initiator more loved or appreciated on this forum or does she/he maybe get a pat on the shoulder by Masha herself? - What? - Do explain - A thread about an event here at the Siberian Siren is just started by whom ever so that other members can comment on Maria Sharapova's whereabouts in the tournament - That is the main thing - not who has initiated it - nothing special about that at all and not worth all the hassle and protests to get a thread dismissed

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 9th, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #3242
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Who cares about a useless thread? Seriously how old are you
I actually don't care a bit - but it seems to be a big issue for some members on this forum - How old are you?
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #3243
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to break it down for you, but you care, you care a fkin lot. Otherwise you wouldn't have made a fuss about it. Now shoo, off to bed with ya!

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #3244
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody would care if this poster didn't just pop up for the sole reason of starting tournament threads

But anyway, it's over. Not a big deal
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #3245
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Nobody would care if this poster didn't just pop up for the sole reason of starting tournament threads

But anyway, it's over. Not a big deal
Do you really think that I wake up some morning and think - lemme pop up @ Siberian Siren to make a thread and annoy the rest of the members? - Come on!! - You should know better - As I said - all you had to do was asked in a nice way and if it really was so important to you I would have deleted my thread - I however don't respond well when someone demands me to delete my thread based on self invented rules
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #3246
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Sorry to break it down for you, but you care, you care a fkin lot. Otherwise you wouldn't have made a fuss about it. Now shoo, off to bed with ya!
Don't be such an idiot! - Now who is acting like a 5 year old? -
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #3247
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why you would have brought the drama up in here when it has already been resolved.
You know how supersticious some fans are, even you yourself are as I distinctly recall you going on and on about the 'cosmic pattern' and how Slams don't come for Maria on odd years. There have been several tournaments threads that you have opened where Maria has flopped horrendously or withdrawn injured, that's what people originally complained about, and what you continue to bitch about in tournament threads started by others when Maria loses.

The simple fact is, people like to open tournament threads, they like to put their own spin on the tournament threads, have a funny idea for one etc, that's why they normally mention it. Don't come all up in here acting like you're better than the ones complaining about you, when if you gave no fucks you wouldn't do it in the first place. You only do it because you know you are annoying several posters. Also, it doesn't help your case that your OPs are normally dog shit.

*smiles*
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #3248
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post
I don't understand why you would have brought the drama up in here when it has already been resolved.
You know how supersticious some fans are, even you yourself are as I distinctly recall you going on and on about the 'cosmic pattern' and how Slams don't come for Maria on odd years. There have been several tournaments threads that you have opened where Maria has flopped horrendously or withdrawn injured, that's what people originally complained about, and what you continue to bitch about in tournament threads started by others when Maria loses.

The simple fact is, people like to open tournament threads, they like to put their own spin on the tournament threads, have a funny idea for one etc, that's why they normally mention it. Don't come all up in here acting like you're better than the ones complaining about you, when if you gave no fucks you wouldn't do it in the first place. You only do it because you know you are annoying several posters. Also, it doesn't help your case that your OPs are normally dog shit.

*smiles*
my eyes…..

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #3249
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post

*smiles*
*smiles right back atcha*
I bring it up here because I hope we can avoid future quarrels about the issue
Blaming me that I have jinxed Masha in some way with my thread(s) is stupid - Give me one good reason why I should be blamed?
I'm not restricting anyone to start a thread - on the contrary - I'm opposed to those who wanna set up self invented rules about who can and who can not starts threads
I - in opposite to those who complain - don't think that I'm better - My device always has been - Live and let live - Do you really think that I initiated the thread to make y'all mad?
Insulting me doesn't make your case - valid arguments do
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #3250
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Blaming me that I have jinxed Masha in some way with my thread(s) is stupid - Give me one good reason why I should be blamed?
I'm not restricting anyone to start a thread - on the contrary - I'm opposed to those who wanna set up self invented rules about who can and who can not starts threads
I - in opposite to those who complain - don't think that I'm better - My device always has been - Live and let live - Do you really think that I initiated the thread to make y'all mad?
omg just shut up no one cares

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #3251
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I don't see a problem with you opening tournament threads constantly, what worries me is that why mods around here choose to keep your thread and remove others, neglecting the users' preferences around here.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #3252
country flag MashaFan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
omg just shut up no one cares
I'm only responding to the people - like yourself - who make comments about the issue - I just try to polite
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #3253
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

just shut your damn piehole, pleeeease.
We get it, you want every thread because you are a fuckin weirdo.

Nobody would care what you do if you wouldnt look at other posters as dogshit on the pavement.
Just have your own medicine and cut this hissyfit.
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 10:07 PM   #3254
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

just came in.....
all the drama.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #3255
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF is going on....
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote