Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #3211
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Funny Genie! And another funny thingy was how the journalists exxagerated this whole Acapulco Tournament. ATP and WTA are both in dire need of new faces and names to build up so they used Bouchard and Dimitrov in their ads.. They did this thing a few years back with Laura Robson.. So what's the fuss now???!! Im sure Maria is laughing it out loud.. The news are getting so irritable already, tbh. Maria is a Superstar, the ultimate Queen of WTA.. As of this time she still holds that title.. No matter how big mouthed Bouchard's agent is... Still a long way to go.. Maria is Maria... It annoys me that they put too much comparison on Maria and Bouchard.. Whew!! Please be back on court soon Maria! Your fans are getting insane for the long wait��
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 04:42 AM   #3212
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

OMG guys i just watched the red wedding scene from game of thrones....I AM SHAKING!!!! I am in utter shock! Did you guys watch it! Life will never be the same!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 06:21 AM   #3213
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
OMG guys i just watched the red wedding scene from game of thrones....I AM SHAKING!!!! I am in utter shock! Did you guys watch it! Life will never be the same!!!!!!!!
I'm currently reading the second book of the series, "A Clash of Kings", and am doing everything I can to avoid spoilers. But I am late jumping into the books, having started them just a couple of months ago, so I already knew about the two biggest spoilers there are because of the Internet and entertainment magazines. I actually haven't seen an episode of the show, but I couldn't help being made aware of Ned's fate and the Red Wedding.

I'm still enjoying books though, and will continue to do what I can to block out other spoilers. With season 4 just around the corner, it'll be harder to do.

Must. Read. Faster.....
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #3214
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I'm currently reading the second book of the series, "A Clash of Kings", and am doing everything I can to avoid spoilers. But I am late jumping into the books, having started them just a couple of months ago, so I already knew about the two biggest spoilers there are because of the Internet and entertainment magazines. I actually haven't seen an episode of the show, but I couldn't help being made aware of Ned's fate and the Red Wedding.

I'm still enjoying books though, and will continue to do what I can to block out other spoilers. With season 4 just around the corner, it'll be harder to do.

Must. Read. Faster.....
gurrll read faster! then start watching the show and give me company! I finished watching the season at 11 pm and I had no one to talk about it with! I was literally in shock!

I hear there is a purple wedding in season 4! Stupid wikipedia ruined that for me!
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 03:16 PM   #3215
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Right. Comparing Bouchard to Sharapova is like comparing grape juice to Bordeaux red wine: ridicolous.
I hope all the best for Bouchard, but you can have only one Sharapova in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy88 View Post
... No matter how big mouthed Bouchard's agent is... Still a long way to go.. Maria is Maria... It annoys me that they put too much comparison on Maria and Bouchard.. Whew!! Please be back on court soon Maria! Your fans are getting insane for the long wait��

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #3216
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
gurrll read faster! then start watching the show and give me company! I finished watching the season at 11 pm and I had no one to talk about it with! I was literally in shock!

I hear there is a purple wedding in season 4! Stupid wikipedia ruined that for me!
gurl this is sooo last year
malarkist is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #3217
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone watch Banshee?

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #3218
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Grey's Anatomy!!!

I fistpumped when April left the church with Ivory And I also fistpumped at the ending
But overall it was a disappointing episode, after such a long wait, I expected more. I just hope that they will get rid of Ross, they couldn't have made him more miserable And the HR thing is just something else
I'm neutral when it comes to Jackson and April, but I thought the way they ended the episode was really sweet. Shane.. Urgh, just get rid of him, actually get rid of all of the interns bar Jo (and Ben ). It was an ok episode, I absolutely loved Alex with Jo, and that hug with Mer, and I loved Meredith's sarcastic response to Derek in the lab. The story about the hockey kid was... I expected something more bombastic. Anyway, Grey's will always remain the one I watch for the sake of seeing how it ends, but they are really dragging the show out too much

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #3219
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
For those who didn't see in GM
Don't worry guys. According to GM, Genie is lesbian!

In other news, I embarrased myself last night.. had too much to drink at a uni party
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 11:55 AM   #3220
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post

In other news, I embarrased myself last night.. had too much to drink at a uni party
Well, that happens to the best of us.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #3221
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Her french (ex-)coach Nathalie Tauziat is lesbian, married with other female tennis player Ramuncho Palaurena. But I never heard of Bouchard being homosexual. Anyway, many homosexuals have in fact romantic attraction toward both males and females so... you never know.
But one thing is sure: with only 6 titles in 5 years as a pro, I think it will be very difficult for Bouchard to have the same career of Masha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Don't worry guys. According to GM, Genie is lesbian!

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #3222
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Roger!!!
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #3223
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Roger!!!
Great win for him.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 10:54 AM   #3224
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

tommorow´s an Oscar, i am really curious if Maria will be at Vanity Fair party like last year

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 11:03 AM   #3225
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
tommorow´s an Oscar, i am really curious if Maria will be at Vanity Fair party like last year
Stealing the limelight again annoying the lessors

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread