Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 05:39 PM   #3181
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Maria and Serena both played their best this year in fucking Brisbane
IKR . And the BIG 3 was in the semifinal, things were going as planned up to that point . WTF happened?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 05:41 PM   #3182
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
i changed my mind. lol
we're PEAKing
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 05:44 PM   #3183
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
we're PEAKing
malarkist is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 06:21 PM   #3184
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

damn you mexicola. making me look like a villain. now the tards have a target
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 06:28 PM   #3185
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I actually just good-repped him for that post.

I'mma need Martha to win a slam beating Serena on the way (again) before I gloat. Who the eff cares about Serena's loss(es) to scrub(s) this year when we have Maria's brainless/gutless play at AO and Paris Indoors to worry about?
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 06:35 PM   #3186
country flag malarkist

blech. LOL

loosen your corsets gurl.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 06:46 PM   #3187
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't mean to, really. It just makes me cringe sometimes to see Maria fans rubbing it in Serena fans' faces because all it does is add fuel to the fire and then you'll see the Serena fans come back with huge vengeance the next time Maria loses. And you'll get the boatload of gifs, like the one of Serena dancing after winning the gold over Maria.

And threads continue to turn into messes, like the Serena/Jankovic one.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 06:55 PM   #3188
country flag malarkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I didn't mean to, really. It just makes me cringe sometimes to see Maria fans rubbing it in Serena fans' faces because all it does is add fuel to the fire and then you'll see the Serena fans come back with huge vengeance the next time Maria loses. And you'll get the boatload of gifs, like the one of Serena dancing after winning the gold over Maria.

no biggie really!

this is just sports for chrissakes. were you here when maria lost to pome? did u see what they did? it's just the way things are in sports.

that's why as a fan, i go all out everytime maria goes out there. you always hope for the big W. not that she wins 3 games or takes a set to a tie break. cos if she does ill certainly gloat. if she loses then ill just have a laugh at whatever shit they come up with in the results thread.

just tennis and fandom. no biggie.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 07:04 PM   #3189
country flag malarkist

and just like that i think imma get banned. pfft.
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 09:26 PM   #3190
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post

Serena hasn't lost a single match to Maria since 2004 yet we still have gif popping up everytime she beats Maria. I know it shouldn't be a reason to laugh about Serena's losses to random players but if you really think that their behavior is going to change then you're in the wrong and yeah like malarkist said it's all fun and part of being a stan too.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 09:29 PM   #3191
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no biggie really!

this is just sports for chrissakes. were you here when maria lost to pome? did u see what they did? it's just the way things are in sports.

that's why as a fan, i go all out everytime maria goes out there. you always hope for the big W. not that she wins 3 games or takes a set to a tie break. cos if she does ill certainly gloat. if she loses then ill just have a laugh at whatever shit they come up with in the results thread.

just tennis and fandom. no biggie.
I have to say they can come up with very funny pics or gifs, the one with Maria bald was pure gold I think it was MAB who made this pic
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 09:44 PM   #3192
country flag malarkist

i got a warning for maria's laughing gif. does this happen to renatards???
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 03:13 AM   #3193
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

OMG he is so cute! Maria will answer?

Quote:
@GrigorDimitrov Look who I found! So far away and yet so close@Sugarpova ,@MariaSharapova

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 03:29 AM   #3194
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Does Maria even follow Grigor
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 03:43 AM   #3195
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

If she doesn't, Max will as he tagged Sugarpova
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread