Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:25 PM   #3151
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear
 
TrollPova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,965
TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

__________________
Twitter My Blog
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:34 PM   #3152
country flag Laver_Slam
Junior Member
 
Laver_Slam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 29
Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Yeah sure, I am Nostradamus.. Didn't you actually know that?
I am entitled to have my view on Maria's personality as much as you are... And where on Earth did I attack Grigor?? I just said she can dominate him and I still think she can. She and her management aswell. He does not seem like a macho guy to me.. or like someone who would want to have his word last (while Sasha, Djokovic are like that..)... And for the Russian men.. has she had a Russian boyfriend or close friend so far??

And I as a know it all have to ask you, another know it all -- what all of this has to do with MAria Sharapova??? Communist past?? Cyrillic alphabet?? LOL I think she and her current or past boyfriends were not together because of the above mentioned things... LOL
And for those things - I just wanted to show you that sometimes close cultures understand each other better and probably she likes him because of this. And because he is a tennis player and they happen to met. As simple as that. About the Russian boyfriend. Well, there was a story back in the days ,2005 or 2006 I don't remember, that she was seeing a Russian man, a politician, but I don't remember his name. I have to check. I don't say you attack Grigor at all but you can't say who is who - "He does not seem like a macho guy to me.. or like someone who would want to have his word last". You don't have to be "a macho guy" to control and influence things. Also why do you think Sasha and Djokovic are "machos". Djokovic seems as a man who is afraid of changing - he likes things to be in order. He has a stable relation. He wouldn't go for a woman like Sharapova, for example, because it is too much complication and risk. So who is saying the last word, I don't know, but I can say a few things about Grigor from his family interviews - he likes extreme sports, he likes playing big, he has a wild character (opposite to the image you may have) and obviously he had the guts to approach Maria despite the fact that she is so famous. Anyway this is your opinion and that's mine.
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:56 PM   #3153
country flag Kitten63
Senior Member
 
Kitten63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Guyana,South America
Posts: 5,884
Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Actually Jimmie got them From Masha.

__________________
Maria Sharapova Justine Henin Kim Clijsters Amelie Mauresmo

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #3154
country flag MM_1257
Senior Member
 
MM_1257's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,556
MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laver_Slam View Post
And for those things - I just wanted to show you that sometimes close cultures understand each other better and probably she likes him because of this.
-do not worry, I perfectly understood you what you wanted to say.
What I wanted to say is.. I sometimes think that actually Maria has very little with the true and "original" Russian culture and the trials and tripulations that nation went through... it is pretty normal.. when you look at it, she did not grow up in Russia, the country that went through so many changes, she grew up in USA, and has a big Western influence and as much of a contact with the Russian "culture" as any other immigrant from Russia, or even less, because in the key times of her growing up her dad was working 24/7 and she was playing tennis 24/7.. so it is a big ? of how much she knows about all the important Russian figures in history, about all the important buildings in Russia, all important musicians, places, writers... If she doesn't know much, I totally understand it why and I do not have a problem with it.. We simply do not know, since that side of her is well hidden from the public... For example her religion.. well hidden... she doesn't even give us a small glimpse of it.. is she celebrating Orthodox Christmas and Easter? She wantes to keep that for herself, and she has my full support!... For example Novak, JJ etc. show us that side very very often... (too much for my taste, and mind you I am na Orthodox!)

But you are right when you say she likes Balkan guys, I guess some craziness that is in them attracts her and suits her. And before you say, what I know about the Balkans.. I live there. LOL

Quote:
And because he is a tennis player and they happen to met. As simple as that.
-Exactly! That is the main reason. And they happen to share the same love for fashion and stuff. But we never got to learn how they met.


Quote:
About the Russian boyfriend. Well, there was a story back in the days ,2005 or 2006 I don't remember, that she was seeing a Russian man, a politician, but I don't remember his name. I have to check.
- You reffer to the "gossip" that was published in "Vokrug Novostey" probably about Maria dating a certain politician (mafioso) Anton Belyakov... The same tabloid ofc wrote that the guy beat the crap out of her and that she missed tournaments because of it and that she had to hide haematomas... And ofc they had "evidence" in the form of photoshopped pictures of them together... You really believe that? The same Maria who walks with bodyguads around? n.ah.... (watch out for a certain poster coming in 1,2,3...)

Quote:
but you can't say who is who
-true on that... But I still believe or want to believe that MAria is a woman who likes to have her word last and that if something doesn't suit her she simply gets rid of that... For example, I am not saying Sahsa or Djokovic are machos, but I do know that Sasha has a big ego and wants to be important, in his career and probably that also transfers to his every day life... he gets easily provoked... And I do know she dumped him. Out of the blue. I do know that Djokovic comes from a strange family, his dad is a pater familias...
What for example bothered me.. was Maria's convo with Adir about Grigor... When they talked about the "monkey".. that did not seem "tender" and "sweet" to me..
__________________
Ana Ivanovic, Maria Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Makiri, Vika, W sisters, Sarita, Domi, Halep, Dinarik tnx for all!
ROGER FEDERER, RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Kei, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #3155
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear
 
TrollPova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,965
TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5



If he jumps ship to be a Martha stan...
__________________
Twitter My Blog
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #3156
country flag MM_1257
Senior Member
 
MM_1257's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,556
MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Wait a sec, that guy is a member of this forum??
__________________
Ana Ivanovic, Maria Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Makiri, Vika, W sisters, Sarita, Domi, Halep, Dinarik tnx for all!
ROGER FEDERER, RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Kei, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 12:44 AM   #3157
country flag malarkist
Senior Member
 
malarkist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,603
malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

^ yes a hater.

but takes real good action shots. top notch pro-quality.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #3158
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear
 
TrollPova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,965
TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

^^ yeah, as much as I dislike Jimmie the poster, Jimmie the photographer is amazing/impartial
__________________
Twitter My Blog
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 05:57 AM   #3159
country flag Laver_Slam
Junior Member
 
Laver_Slam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 29
Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice Laver_Slam is just really nice
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
-do not worry, I perfectly understood you what you wanted to say.
What I wanted to say is.. I sometimes think that actually Maria has very little with the true and "original" Russian culture and the trials and tripulations that nation went through... it is pretty normal.. when you look at it, she did not grow up in Russia, the country that went through so many changes, she grew up in USA, and has a big Western influence and as much of a contact with the Russian "culture" as any other immigrant from Russia, or even less, because in the key times of her growing up her dad was working 24/7 and she was playing tennis 24/7.. so it is a big ? of how much she knows about all the important Russian figures in history, about all the important buildings in Russia, all important musicians, places, writers... If she doesn't know much, I totally understand it why and I do not have a problem with it.. We simply do not know, since that side of her is well hidden from the public... For example her religion.. well hidden... she doesn't even give us a small glimpse of it.. is she celebrating Orthodox Christmas and Easter? She wantes to keep that for herself, and she has my full support!... For example Novak, JJ etc. show us that side very very often... (too much for my taste, and mind you I am na Orthodox!)

But you are right when you say she likes Balkan guys, I guess some craziness that is in them attracts her and suits her. And before you say, what I know about the Balkans.. I live there. LOL


-Exactly! That is the main reason. And they happen to share the same love for fashion and stuff. But we never got to learn how they met.



- You reffer to the "gossip" that was published in "Vokrug Novostey" probably about Maria dating a certain politician (mafioso) Anton Belyakov... The same tabloid ofc wrote that the guy beat the crap out of her and that she missed tournaments because of it and that she had to hide haematomas... And ofc they had "evidence" in the form of photoshopped pictures of them together... You really believe that? The same Maria who walks with bodyguads around? n.ah.... (watch out for a certain poster coming in 1,2,3...)


-true on that... But I still believe or want to believe that MAria is a woman who likes to have her word last and that if something doesn't suit her she simply gets rid of that... For example, I am not saying Sahsa or Djokovic are machos, but I do know that Sasha has a big ego and wants to be important, in his career and probably that also transfers to his every day life... he gets easily provoked... And I do know she dumped him. Out of the blue. I do know that Djokovic comes from a strange family, his dad is a pater familias...
What for example bothered me.. was Maria's convo with Adir about Grigor... When they talked about the "monkey".. that did not seem "tender" and "sweet" to me..
I agree with most of what you say so I don't think we have some different views on the whole. Only one thing I should say. Many people grow in different countries, some of them keep their family culture and some not (there are different situations). I agree Maria has used to the Western lifestyle and that is obvious. But all depends on the inside of the family - if they keep the traditions, the child will have the connection with his/her homeland. I don't believe in country's borders anymore, everything is within your family, no matter where you are in the world. As for Maria, I said this because she is always shocking me when she speaks in Russian and see her with Russians. She is completely different person. Maybe I am not right but that's the way I see the things. I don't watch much of her videos and I don't think she shows her real personality there. Overall I like Sasha for example but it is not connected to Maria. But you seem to know him better, for me he has his own style and he is interesting. All I know is that in a relationship you have to make compromises on both sides so if it doesn't work it will be a disaster. Overall i don't care about Grigor's and Maria's relation because I am fan of tennis and I like them both. I hope Grigor to have a good career not because he is Bulgarian but because he has potential and has a very good game to watch. I also like Djokovic and his family is not "strange", it just a normal family like everyone's in the world and his mother has the biggest influence on the boys (from what I see on Serbian TV and different interviews and reports and she seems very intelligent and gentle, I don't like the father, though. Overall I like him as a tennis player and as an entertaining personality. I don't know if you are a particular fan of Maria Sharapova but you seem to perceive her as a "very cold lady". I don't know about that, maybe she wants to look like one
Laver_Slam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #3160
country flag AnnieIWillKnow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,108
AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

The horror and injustice of it all
__________________
04 06 08 12 14
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #3161
C. Drone
CFO
 
C. Drone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,979
C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post


And now that I wear size thirty-fucking-four,



The Stormfront shall expel your unworthy shape.



Quote:

Martha retweeting a tweet by Jimmie involving Deborah. The end is near. Well, at least, that hateful little bitch fell under the aura of Corporatepova and bought Sugarpova. #evilprevails
i didnt even realize what was this first... i mean couldnt see bc i blocked him like a year ago. Surely Max cant stay away from her account, while the inglouriously stolen "Sugarpova" barely has 5k followers.

No surprise Deborah up for any rejected dick tho.
__________________
- ad space -
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #3162
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Chrissie-fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,010
Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
Actually Jimmie got them From Masha.
We now can be sure that Maria never reads TF.
__________________
Caroline Wozniacki
You'll Never Walk Alone When You Have a Friend Like Serena Williams
Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Simona Halep, Aga Radwanska
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:53 PM   #3163
country flag Kitten63
Senior Member
 
Kitten63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Guyana,South America
Posts: 5,884
Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
We now can be sure that Maria never reads TF.
Yep.
__________________
Maria Sharapova Justine Henin Kim Clijsters Amelie Mauresmo

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #3164
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Mattheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 134
Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

...But her staff does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
We now can be sure that Maria never reads TF.
__________________
Maria is a lot like Monica Seles...
She’ll give you a smile, but then she’ll kill you.

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #3165
country flag malarkist
Senior Member
 
malarkist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,603
malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

^
really???? really, really??
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios