Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #3016
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
ohhh alison, you should have won ANTM
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #3017
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

It's moronic to hold something against Maria because of the country she's from. We know her individual views on it, I don't think she can be criticised for not standing up to Vladimir Putin fgs. She's already spoken out more than most - certainly more than any other Russian athlete.
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #3018
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
It's moronic to hold something against Maria because of the country she's from. We know her individual views on it, I don't think she can be criticised for not standing up to Vladimir Putin fgs. She's already spoken out more than most - certainly more than any other Russian athlete.
This.
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #3019
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, we should've made a Sochi Thread
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #3020
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Oh, we should've made a Sochi Thread
Do it And AnnieIWillKnow, I completely agree with your post above. She is an international superstar, whatever she says would be blown out of proportion, which is not something that anybody really needs. So, I'm pretty happy with the way Maria is handling everything

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #3021
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Do it And AnnieIWillKnow, I completely agree with your post above. She is an international superstar, whatever she says would be blown out of proportion, which is not something that anybody really needs. So, I'm pretty happy with the way Maria is handling everything
I don't have the patience to go back and pull pictures from everything she's done there already

CHRISTOPHER! I am nominating you to do this
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #3022
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Completely Maria unrelated, but Vika has withdrawn from both Doha and Dubai citing foot injury. Honestly, I don't know why we're complaining, she's having a pretty bad season of her own so far, and she is not coming off a 5-month-shoulder-injury-induced hiatus

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #3023
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Completely Maria unrelated, but Vika has withdrawn from both Doha and Dubai citing foot injury. Honestly, I don't know why we're complaining, she's having a pretty bad season of her own so far, and she is not coming off a 5-month-shoulder-injury-induced hiatus
Yeah, my "Vika vs. Maria: Who Will Have a Better 2014" thread seems to be a flop . They're both abysmal so far
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #3024
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

how many weeks til we get to see some action??? im bored
malarkist is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 05:49 PM   #3025
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

played 3 hours of tennis yesterday and my backs still hurts like a bad breakup
malarkist is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #3026
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
played 3 hours of tennis yesterday and my backs still hurts like a bad breakup
i can't wait till april to play tennis again, i miss the game

hey guys, is anyone here from Brighton or anyone been there? i am going there and to London for 2 weeks this summer and i don't know what to expect, i have never been in Britain but i am so looking forward to!

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #3027
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
how many weeks til we get to see some action??? im bored
Indian Wells is about a month away .

I'm gonna stalk her more than I did last year, and make sure I get that picture/autograph with her if it kills me
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #3028
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

The Olympics and Russia do not equal Putin, so... I actually LOVE Maria in Sochi!
And if there was just her without all the Porsche and other mumbo jumbo sponsor / media craziness it would have been even better!!!!
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 09:33 PM   #3029
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post

hey guys, is anyone here from Brighton or anyone been there? i am going there and to London for 2 weeks this summer and i don't know what to expect, i have never been in Britain but i am so looking forward to!
I am London born and bred, live just outside it now, and it really is a fab city. So much to do, things to see, places to go. Can be very hectic and crowded, like anywhere there are places to avoid. Where exactly in London are you going to?
Have been to Brighton quite a few times, it is really fun. If I was younger and didn't have kids ( or hubby ) I would live there A large gay community there and really chilled vibe. Enjoy.
Putintseva
And credit where it's due to
Miss Serena Williams
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #3030
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post

Are you there for holidays? I'm gonna be studying in the UK for a year starting from mid next year. Not sure which uni yet but most likely Nottingham or Manchester. Super excited
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread