Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 197 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #2941
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
omg just realized I'm reached 1000 posts

guyz, im no longer a troll!!111!!!!!!1

It'll probably take the end of the year for me to get there, especially since I don't mess with the general forum.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #2942
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
^ ouch! too bad.

spent my birthday in boracay island
Hope you had a nice one. Happy Belated Birthday.
Putintseva
And credit where it's due to
Miss Serena Williams
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 09:37 PM   #2943
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I died several times at "Ain't nobody got time for dead fans".

Someone make the GM thread.
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #2944
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

+ + =

Got me through that soul-dragging experience from last Monday.

Forgive me, Satan for I have sinned. I could not stop myself but get diabetes.

Gumballs - Ace
Chick - meh
Quirky Sour - barf (Although, I threw its contents towards some peasants who were very complimentary of its taste.) P.S. After tasting Sugarpapa came to the conclusion that consuming exclusively Evian Water will be my only act of worshiping the Corporate Drone.

Finally out of the Stone Age aka got an android, however, since I am such a pizza face at the moment, I am prevented from becoming a selfie Кралица. #tragedy #humanity'sloss #injustice

EDIT:

Oh, Queenpova, Die bitch!

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:53 PM   #2945
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

That video

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 03:37 AM   #2946
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

^ Died At Patrick Coaching Michael Jackson!!!!!! Allez!!!!!! ::

"She's a great athlete but also a great bitch"
Jan Michael Gambill
::

Last edited by JJ all the way : Jan 27th, 2014 at 03:57 AM.
JJ all the way is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 04:43 AM   #2947
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova is now Celcom's ambassador

http://instagram.com/p/jqJA8qGh0d/

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 06:16 AM   #2948
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

What exactly is that?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 06:34 AM   #2949
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
What exactly is that?
It's a wireless operator in Malaysia.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #2950
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeCaspian View Post
I died several times at "Ain't nobody got time for dead fans".

Someone make the GM thread.
I saw the video on twitter. That was my favourite part
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #2951
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

http://itsdisneyfreaks.tumblr.com/po...e-upon-a-dream

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #2952
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
Gumballs - Ace
Chick - meh
Quirky Sour - barf
You picked the wrong flavours I still have to try Chic but everything sour > everything non-sour AND both quirky
You should try spooky and sassy sour, it's a whole different thing
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #2953
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
You picked the wrong flavours I still have to try Chic but everything sour > everything non-sour AND both quirky
Those are my 2 favorites as well
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #2954
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Still have not tried them, but i like chic and flirty though. Quirky is so so.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #2955
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

where is the video? someone delete it???

i saw it last night in post, but i was watching grammy live so i wanted today watch video and now is gone

please repost it

i tried quirky, it was good.. but sour is lips are good also...

gums are okay, but after 2 minutes they are for trash

all in all, good gums

i was so inspired back then that i drew her

https://twitter.com/GirlOnFire505/st...084736/photo/1 sugarpova favorited picture, i almost cry.. i wish that maria saw it too, but maybe some other time

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote