Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 02:41 PM   #2566
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Only at #4. Always cheer against her when she plays these 3 players. I must be a fake fan. In fact I am. I don't understand plenty of Maria's choices and I don't follow her religiously. Please put me on the fake fan list.
Ok, your nick is Kim's Fan and Marion is on your avatar. It's not like you are pretending to be devoted Maria's fan, as TooSickfalsetto or PoortrollPova. Maria is among your faves and it's good. I respect fans like you or Crissiefan more than these pretenders , who consider that Maria's 2004 Wimbledon was kind of fluke , who are underestimating her career achievements and who are more discussing louboutins than Masha's game.

Unfortunately, here we have just a few fans of Maria who are as devoted to Masha, as most of SerenaFans to their fave(even Azafans are becoming stronger). Here we have plenty of plush puppies , who are afraid of GM and are hiding behind their intellectual disccussions about poetry,tv shoes and fashion in SS.

Last edited by NashaMasha : Dec 2nd, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 03:05 PM   #2567
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Ok, your nick is Kim's Fan and Marion is on your avatar. It's not like you are pretending to be devoted Maria's fan, as TooSickfalsetto or PoortrollPova. Maria is among your faves and it's good. I respect fans like you or Crissiefan more than these pretenders , who consider that Maria's 2004 Wimbledon was kind of fluke , who are underestimating her career achievements and who are more discussing louboutins than Masha's game.

Unfortunately, here we have just a few fans of Maria who are as devoted to Masha, as most of SerenaFans to their fave(even Azafans are becoming stronger). Here we have plenty of plush puppies , who are afraid of GM and are hidding behind their intellectual disccussions about poetry,tv shoes and fashion in SS.
Hey asshole, how about you stop making up nonsense about me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 03:19 PM   #2568
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Hey asshole, how about you stop making up nonsense about me?
sometimes i really wonder why are you still not banned for all these "asshole" , "fuck", "bitch"
even in GM.
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 03:36 PM   #2569
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

This place has turned to shit (again)
But well at least it's getting active
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #2570
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sometimes i really wonder why are you still not banned for all these "asshole" , "fuck", "bitch"
even in GM.
Probably because I only use it towards people the mods agree deserve it. But I take you not addressing my concern that you agree that you've been pulling shit out of your ass about me

And for the sake of everyone else, this is my last time interacting with you

Quote:
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2571
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Probably because I only use it towards people the mods agree deserve it. But I take you not addressing my concern that you agree that you've been pulling shit out of your ass about me

And for the sake of everyone else, this is my last time interacting with you

Pls keep you word
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #2572
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
This place has turned to shit (again)
But well at least it's getting active
Sorry

Quote:
Quote:
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 04:58 PM   #2573
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

The last few pages of this thread

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:04 PM   #2574
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Andy, Xtincta Aguilera's Dirrty is an essential party song. I hate her, but I will give her that.

And Svetlio, your new smoking gifs are giving me life but they're not helping with the quit attempt.
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:13 PM   #2575
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

It's only been a few months without our Fearless Leader Masha and already some of her peasants are resorting to cannibalism.
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:21 PM   #2576
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Quote:
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:35 PM   #2577
country flag NashaMasha

Ok, let's change the topic , as i'm not planning to spend more time on different fakes. ))

I watched an episode on Masha's Social Channel , where Max told Masha that her sweetest win was against Henin at Ao 2008. Because Maria just a few month before it lost in third set in tough match at YEC but at AO absolutely destroyed Justine. Masha said "That's true"
What do you think about it?
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:49 PM   #2578
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, let's change the topic , as i'm not planning to spend more time on different fakes. ))

I watched an episode on Masha's Social Channel , where Max told Masha that her sweetest win was against Henin at Ao 2008. Because Maria just a few month before it lost in third set in tough match at YEC but at AO absolutely destroyed Justine. Masha said "That's true"
What do you think about it?
Yes. Its true IMO. I think they both meant sweetest in the revenge sense though. Obviously other Slam wins are more significant/important.
Also I really need to catch up on the social channel videos.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 05:51 PM   #2579
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Schedule of the Sharapova e Ivanovic exho in Colombia:

-December 5.
12:30 PM. They ariive.
2:30 PM. Press conference.
4.30 PM. They will go to Palacio de Nariño, with the President Juan Manuel Santos.
-7 p.m. Sugarpova launch
-December 6
10 AM. Sharapova e Ivanovic will go to a Clinic.
12 AM They will go to a Fundation of kids and then back to hotel.
8 PM. The exho.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2580
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post

Gross.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote