Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #2401
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Silas
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #2402
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I thought NashaMasha's thread was pure brilliance TrollPova is right, who cares about international appeal? What even is it? Who measures it? And yet, Sarin stans care. They flocked in there and tried to drag her personality, flocked in there and instead of going 'what is this, who cares?' they tried to go to great lengths to explain why that was a biased statistic My favourite Sarin stans of course resorted to making reference to all of Sarin's wins over Maria (because we all think Maria is a greater tennis player than Sarin of course). We had the race card played, we saw them talking about physical attributes, we saw her personality being dragged...we saw it all. And the BEST PART is that all this is from a fanbase that supposedly has NOTHING to be pressed about. Yet here they are, time and time again Love it. Hook, line and sinker
Quoted for its absolute truth. Good reps coming.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #2403
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has been so good the past few pages
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #2404
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Silas

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #2405
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

silas
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #2406
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me how how I used to think Silas was an fake Maria fan, and in actual fact a Serena fan who intended to annoy this subforum
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #2407
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Officially have my Indian Wells tickets for next year!

Will be seeing at least all of the Quarters

Hope I bring the same amount of luck I brought last year
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #2408
country flag Vulturepova
Step to this. I dare you.

Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute Vulturepova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought NashaMasha's thread was pure brilliance TrollPova is right, who cares about international appeal? What even is it? Who measures it? And yet, Sarin stans care. They flocked in there and tried to drag her personality, flocked in there and instead of going 'what is this, who cares?' they tried to go to great lengths to explain why that was a biased statistic My favourite Sarin stans of course resorted to making reference to all of Sarin's wins over Maria (because we all think Maria is a greater tennis player than Sarin of course). We had the race card played, we saw them talking about physical attributes, we saw her personality being dragged...we saw it all. And the BEST PART is that all this is from a fanbase that supposedly has NOTHING to be pressed about. Yet here they are, time and time again Love it. Hook, line and sinker
Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Quoted for its absolute truth. Good reps coming.
I quoted again, because this is exactly how I feel.

It's like Serena has to win everything, every tourney, every accolade, every point

If not then the toys start flying. Why are they so bitter?

Only some though, you can't judge a whole fanbase on it's 5 most delusional trolls

Maria's fanbase is just much more level-headed.

PopCon 2013.
Vulturepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #2409
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Don't forget to post your list here:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=619545

After browsing some pages, I'm quite sure she has less fav posts than Venus, Serena, Li and perhaps Petra as well.
And she's competing for this year's most hated player, with Errani.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 06:43 PM   #2410
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

What is funnier than seeing Jimmie and Sgt.Timmykinz both trying to assert that he/she is a true fan of Vika, while the other is a fake one Both of them, duh, bye
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2411
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sgt.Shittykinz still upto his old tricks?

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 03:54 AM   #2412
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Am i the only person who finds tennis exhibitions completely unfunny and cheesy? the grunting with the mics, giving the racket to an audience member or switching places with the umpire etc…

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:12 PM   #2413
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He(she?) is clearly way smarter than the likes of Cosmic or Silver.
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM   #2414
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Am i the only person who finds tennis exhibitions completely unfunny and cheesy? the grunting with the mics, giving the racket to an audience member or switching places with the umpire etc…
I agree, I go into exhibitions wanting them to be competitive, even though they're inherently supposed to be casual and fun. I feel like Maria always wants it to be like that, then starts demolishing her opponent and for the sake of the audience stops giving a shit
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 03:30 PM   #2415
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
He(she?) is clearly way smarter than the likes of Cosmic or Silver.

Does this even count for something, though?