Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #2086
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I actually do think she might skip AO now, Paris next year is literally THE week after the AO. What if she makes the SFs/F? Even with her BYE and a Thursday start thats not really all that much time to recover, and she'll get a 0 pointer as she's committed so it'll fuck over her ranking.

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #2087
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She did it in 2012, I hope she play AO

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #2088
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
She did it in 2012, I hope she play AO
In 2012 there was not one, but TWO weeks gap.

It went like this.

Australian Open
Australian Open
Fed Cup
Paris

Next year it'll be

Australian Open
Australian Open
Paris

I doubt she'll play if she goes deep, it'll be like Birmingham.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #2089
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

So, how many days of rest she will have if she reach the final in AO?

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2090
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I am all for her skipping AO if it means she accomplishes what Henin did in 2007.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2091
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
So, how many days of rest she will have if she reach the final in AO?
Saturday night final, so she probably would still be there until Monday or if she is really eager to leave Sunday, arriving to Paris Monday. But she'd be really exhausted, even with a few days rest, the best she can have if she makes the final is 3 days (monday-wednesday) cos she'd have to play thursday.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #2092
country flag Cecig

Quote:
@Kamakshi_Tandon Dimitrov says Sharapova's shoulder seems 'definitely better' Offseason his priorty is to hit gym'
So, only gim or she will start hitting again? She said in 2 weeks will be on court

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #2093
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ His priority in the offseason is to hit the gym, not her's.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2094
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Hmm. Next year she will not play Doha/Dubai for sure because of the Winter Olympics in Sochi, so she chooses to play Paris instead. In 2012 she also chose to play Paris and not Doha/Dubai. But in 2012 there is a week between and she played Fed Cup (only 1 match though) that week, and still played Paris the week after. So I think if she decides to play both AO and Paris next year, she will be fine physically if she gets to the final of AO (but it also depends on how many 3-setters she will play in AO..)
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #2095
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

As Aga lost all her 3 RR matches, is it right that she will not pass Maria for the year end ranking? Maria then for sure will still be in the top 4 starting 2014 even if Li Na wins the YEC.
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #2096
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Maria kept the #3 ranking for the year end

I mean, I hoped she would.

I was so sure Fluffwanska was gonna nab it (purely based on the fact Maria spent half the year injured )

She still couldn't do it though

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #2097
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

maria is officially the highest ranked jetsetter/bazaar shopper in the histor of the WTA. go girl!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #2098
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
I can't believe Maria kept the #3 ranking for the year end

I mean, I hoped she would.

I was so sure Fluffwanska was gonna nab it (purely based on the fact Maria spent half the year injured )

She still couldn't do it though
Maria only needs half a season to still pass Fluffwanska in the rankings
Ouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #2099
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #2100
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

The thought of Vika losing in RR is filling me with way too much glee