Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1891
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

If she plays the YEC, I want her to be really ready, and I know she will after what happened in 2011. She will not allow that embarrassment happen again. But not quite sure about a warmup though. She's too stubborn to accept she needs it. As it has happened many times before.

But of course she will withdraw during the Moscow week. Hopefully at the end of the week, in order to make them peasants fighting for the last spot thinking Maria will still play the YEC

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1892
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I am still in full-on denial mode and am still delusionally waiting for her to take a wildcard into Moscow or Luxembourg and then go on to play the YEC
Imagine the uproar in GM if that Fake Russian takes a WC into Moscow after the draw is made. Linz who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
If she plays the YEC, I want her to be really ready, and I know she will after what happened in 2011. She will not allow that embarrassment happen again. But not quite sure about a warmup though.

But of course she will withdraw during the Moscow week. Hopefully at the end of the week, in order to make them peasants fighting for the last spot thinking Maria will still play the YEC
Yeah - if she plays YEC, nothing less than a semi will be acceptable. 2011 was such utter crap from her, and it ruined her record of always reaching the YEC semis. Love the idea of not withdrawing until the end of Moscow though
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #1893
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

im obsessed with that glammed up group pic shit. i hope maria does not gift that to any of the alternates. she won the right to be the center piece of that pic again. she better show up with that cool eyewear she posted recently with an animal printed suit and slicked back hair!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #1894
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Q: Why didn't you play any tournaments before?
A: I never do. It's worked before.
I love that interview from her - post AO10 loss to Kiri. Especially the part where she says, "I'll be back here on a Saturday of the second week, so you'll watch." Wish Sage-pova had clarified back there as the Champion, not as the RU who got bageled by Satan.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1895
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
I love that interview from her - post AO10 loss to Kiri. Especially the part where she says, "I'll be back here on a Saturday of the second week, so you'll watch." Wish Sage-pova had clarified back there as the Champion, not as the RU who got bageled by Satan.
Yeah I really like that interview too. So positive from her especially knowing she was really hurt losing that match. But she should have added some more words. "I'll be back here on a Saturday of the second week [and hold the big one in the end], so you'll watch" Cause she was actually back in the final like she said, but y'all know what happened
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1896
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

But she is in Europe, and no training, so I think she won't play YEC

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #1897
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
Imagine the uproar in GM if that Fake Russian takes a WC into Moscow after the draw is made. Linz who?

Yeah - if she plays YEC, nothing less than a semi will be acceptable. 2011 was such utter crap from her, and it ruined her record of always reaching the YEC semis. Love the idea of not withdrawing until the end of Moscow though
Is anyone else even bothering with GM anymore?

It's a joke. So much so that even I grow weary of it.

It's patrolled 24/7 by a die-hard set of Willytards with appalling grammar (you know who) and some unidentified brain deficiency..

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1898
country flag BadgerM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Is anyone else even bothering with GM anymore?

It's a joke. So much so that even I grow weary of it.

It's patrolled 24/7 by a die-hard set of Willytards with appalling grammar (you know who) and some unidentified brain deficiency..
TBH - the only reason I still read GM is because there will be an occasional thread that will bring out the clever trolls or put-downs, especially some of the results threads involving non-top 4 players.

I mostly ignore the other threads because it seems like they are created or co-opted by Serena fans who just want to celebrate her achievements. I mean, great for her, but it gets boring to read 15 different threads all saying the same thing. I rarely posted in GM anyways but at least it used to be fun to read before with some variety.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #1899
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I think it would be suicide to go straight into matches against the best 8 players in the world without any matches atall. Even her 2007 magic run at the YEC, her absence wasn't as long and her form before her absence wasn't as bad I would definitely want her to play a few matches first just to get her feet wet.

Obviously we're deep into Fantasyland here since she almost certainly won't be playing either the YEC or Moscow/Lux, but still
Have you seen who's making the YEC though? And their current form?

I think I'll make an effort to watch just because it's the last one in Istanbul and last year's was so good but I've no expectations.
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #1900
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck
http://www.wtachampionships.com/page...,12910,00.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #1901
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I was just about to post that. It doesnt look like she will play then.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #1902
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

no group pic
no maria!!!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #1903
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. I'll just buy shit loads of clothes until Jan.
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #1904
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Its possibly for the best if she doesnt play. She can rest and train for 2014 and come back when she is really ready rather than rush back for 1 tournament.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #1905
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Maybe they will add her? No?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote