Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1726
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

just answer this, plain and simple:
Would Maria like to trade places with Serena?
Sound NOOOOOO!
riff is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #1727
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....4&postcount=29

The gift that keeps on giving.

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #1728
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1729
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Can I ask what women see in Stepanek? First Martina, then Vaidisova, now Petra? I mean, physical appearance aside, from what I've seen over the years, the guy seems like a douche

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #1730
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Petra

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #1731
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

OK so it's Sharaspears or Spearspova for the new username, which sounds best?
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #1732
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Okay. So, during the women's finals I called Serena a bit of a phony and then I made a sarcastic remark that Sharapova wasn't really watching the women's final. She just quickly took a screen cap and posted it. So, Tech1 (no idea who that is) sent me this insight: "You hate phonies, but liars are okay".

Please tell me that counts as my first bad rep. I'd be so excited if it does.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1733
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
?!!?!?!?!! What! Where have you gone! You didn't permaban yourself right?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
Neither tbh asherapova was nicer IMO.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #1734
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Never mind. It's in green not red. Likely some friendly shade throwing. Looks like I'm gonna have to start posting in general to get that first bad rep.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #1735
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

I'll give you one if you really want it
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #1736
country flag Icky80

Ana Ivanovic like totally sucks!
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1737
country flag Icky80

Watching Serbia vs Canada Davis Cup. Someone ship Ilija Bozoljac's cheesy, barely in the top 400 ass to me now. Along with a bottle of massage oil.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1738
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not a fan, but Britneypova rolls easier of the tongue I think.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1739
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, Virgin Mary killed herself before I was able to get to her.

Pieter, text her and get all the juicy details. Gosh, now I am probably like the only original warrior princess left standing; the weigh on my fragile shoulders is becoming unbearable.

Quote:
Spitroastpova will suit you better and on the whole will feel more genuine to your true nature.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1740
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm not a fan, but Britneypova rolls easier of the tongue I think.
Totally agree

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread