Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #1621
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Serena, because i don´t want Vika to have three slams and Djokovic, because i don´t like Nadal

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #1622
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
At the moment I'm seriously 99% tempted not to watch any of the two finals

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I'm 100% not watching either I will be alseep. 2013 has taken the wind out of my tennis fandom. I know you cant look back but I'm not liking the direction the game is going playing wise in the mens game and when Masha isnt playing I just dont seem to care on the womens side.
You HAVE to watch. The're slam finals.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #1623
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I don't know who I want to win tonight. I can't stand Serena or anything Serena-related. Vika, while annoying at times, appeals to me much more, and I really respect the way she clawed and clawed her way out of the Serena dump and got to beating her twice this year (granted with Rena gifting her a LOT). But the thought of her being just a Slam away from Maria and achieving what took Maria 4 years in just 2... Too much

As far as men's finals go, Nole, don't disappoint me please I can't stand the idea of Rafa taking 2 Slams and basically any tournament he played after a 7 month layoff and the alleged injury

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1624
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

If I was not a Maria fan, I'd root for Vika. But I don't want Vika to get too close to her slam count So go Serena

Novak
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1625
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Also, evil won yesterday.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #1626
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Not fussed about the men's final - I prefer Djokovic but also like Nadal, and certainly would not begrudge him it.

Women's: definitely Serena. I could not stand Vika having 3 slams.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1627
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Still got it:

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #1628
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
Serena, because i don´t want Vika to have three slams and Djokovic, because i don´t like Nadal
+ 1

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #1629
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

Nadal and Serena

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1630
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

The whole 2013 tennis season is one giant MEH.

And WOW at Britney. She's so gorgeous it's just unfair
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1631
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
The whole 2013 tennis season is one giant MEH.

And WOW at Britney. She's so gorgeous it's just unfair
Of course it is. Some gerls are just superior.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1632
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Deffinitely Nadal, since I cannot stand Djokovic, and probably Serena, but won't be too annoyed is somehow Vichka manages to win, in fact a part of me wants it.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1633
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
You HAVE to watch. The're slam finals.
I know... Now I got home and I'm thinking about watching it, but I really have zero feelings about both matches. I would watch the final because I absolutely have nothing else to do here and tonight.

I dislike the fact Serena and Rafa are slaying everyone but I also don't care for Djokovic like I used to do in 2011 and most of all I've never despised Vika so much.
2013 made me hate tennis.. -_-

Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1634
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I know... Now I got home and I'm thinking about watching it, but I really have zero feelings about both matches. I would watch the final because I absolutely have nothing else to do here and tonight.

I dislike the fact Serena and Rafa are slaying everyone but I also don't care for Djokovic like I used to do in 2011 and most of all I've never despised Vika so much.
2013 made me hate tennis.. -_-

That's the problem with all that despising and disliking of players. In the end you start to hate the game itself. I just watch the matches as a neutral when my faves are not involved and just hope for a good show.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Sep 8th, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1635
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I now officially want Serena to win I've been trying to deny it but I just can't live with Vika being 1 Slam off the Queen's count. I'm that petty.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote