TAMMY Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2003, 10:13 AM   #1
Phoenix

Phoenix is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow TAMMY Cheering Thread

Go Go TAMMY
there's no one in the draw
u cant beat
in this great form, i know u
can do well here

cheer u always ,TAMMY
Phoenix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2003, 05:30 PM   #2
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
GO tammy, you can win this one!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 11:48 PM   #3
country flag TammysBigSis
Team WTAworld

TammysBigSis has disabled reputation
Thanks for the support, everybody!

I got a message from Tammy yesterday:

I just lost to Lindsay. I almost made it. My serve is not strong enough, but at the last 2 games I served very well; I didn't start serving well in the begining. My strokes are super good--I hit lot of winners. I feel good. I played a good match. I will go back home tomorrow,and will take a flight to Hyderabad on Sunday. I'm still in waiting list (for a flight?????) so I hope I am lucky.

Hoping she can grab her first winner's trophy in India!

Go, Lil' Sis, go!

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Tammy's Big Sis [Yes, I really AM Tammy's big sis!]
TammysBigSis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 01:26 AM   #4
country flag Al

Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about
Happy to hear that from Tammy. Seems she 's having enough confidence to win this one. Go Tammy
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 07:37 AM   #5
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool TAMMY, YOU HAVE A GREAT CHANCE TO WIN!

Tammy, um sure u will get the flight ontime and just go out there and win the title!!! Choke dee!!!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 08:57 AM   #6
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow Good luck Tammy,

This tournament is important for you Tammy, you definitely need a win to make sure to be seeded in Dubai. Now you are number 9 in the list in Dubai. Only one match win in Hyderabad is enough. But I know need more.

Let go Tammy, we love you.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 04:41 PM   #7
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
All the best to Tammy!

Her chances have increased after Chanda's withdrawal, but like always, just take 1 match at time.

She'll play a qualifier in the 1st rd...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 04:49 PM   #8
bilbo

bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you will lucky and have a better match than last match(against Davenport) better than this means you will win this tournament surely Good luck and have a good match in India
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 04:50 PM   #9
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Re: Good luck Tammy,

Quote:
Originally posted by jirobkk
Let go Tammy, we love you.
And Tammy loves you too Jiro , I noticed it in Thailand last year .

All the best to her .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 04:55 PM   #10
bilbo

bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you will lucky and have a better match than last match(against Davenport) better than this means you will win this tournament surely Good luck and have a good match in India
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 05:55 PM   #11
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow Thanks Steveg,

BTW, I noticed that there are a lot of Chinese players in qualify draw. I think they are all great players. You know Tammy always talks about Chinese players when she played the 14th Asian Games last year in Korea. She said all Chinese players are dangerous because they did not play oversea a lot and nobody know how they play.

Tammy play qualifier in 1st round. It's a good test for her if she play a qualifier from Chinese.

What do you think ?
-----------

Wasdee Bilbo,
How are you ?
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 06:02 PM   #12
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Re: Thanks Steveg,

Quote:
Originally posted by jirobkk
Tammy play qualifier in 1st round. It's a good test for her if she play a qualifier from Chinese.
I hope it won't happen and Tammy will draw another qualifyer (in case Chinese players make it to the main draw ) .

The strength of Chinese players do not come from the fact that they are not very well known, but that they are under-ranked .

If you take Tian Tian, she can pretty much adapt her game to her opponent and she may create a few surprises...

For the other Chinese players, they are still a bit young and lack of experience. They may be a bit tense. Playing WTA events is good for them in this respect .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2003, 04:59 AM   #13
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
Good luck !

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:11 AM   #14
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
good luck tammy!!
I wish I could see you play againts Angie..........
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:16 AM   #15
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck TAMMY