Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #1441
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Fitting that when Donna finally won a match, it was against a 38-year-old ranked 1024.
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #1442
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Donna how great are you

No matter where or who against, a win after such a long losing streak means a lot

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 09:45 AM   #1443
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She is first ALT to MD in Florianapolis (24th February)
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #1444
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad decision IMO. After that one she'll have another 5 events (if my count is right) to play before her 18th b-day...not a lot for 4 months.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #1445
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Donna

Please win the doubles by the grace of God

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 08:54 PM   #1446
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Donna

Please win the doubles by the grace of God

unfortunately mrdeza and jurak lost the doubles 6-0 4-6 4-6
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #1447
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

6 matches this year and 1 win against 38 years old woman who is ranked outside 1000??
What has really happened with her?
Wickmayer herself is in huge slump and Donna got 5 games from her?

If she doesn't figure things out soon, she can easily finish this year outside 150. Clay won't help her eather. Maybe she can find her form before grass season?

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #1448
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Did they really get a bagel 1st set and still lost?

Is Donna doing Doha?

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #1449
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Did they really get a bagel 1st set and still lost?

Is Donna doing Doha?

not that i'm aware of (think she would have to miss fed cup today to make doha qualies, which is what martic did). she's in quallies and is 1st alt to main draw in florianopolis, brasil, last week of feb.
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #1450
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

It says something about the state of Croatian women's tennis that Donna's only singles win since September was against a 38 year-old; and Mirjana's since October was against a 43 year-old.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 10:57 PM   #1451
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
It says something about the state of Croatian women's tennis that Donna's only singles win since September was against a 38 year-old; and Mirjana's since October was against a 43 year-old.
And Ana is stuck with a cast on her arm.
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #1452
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Donna's official site showing her schedule:

BRASIL TENNIS CUP
February 23, 2014

BNP PARIBAS OPEN
March 03, 2014

SONY OPEN TENNIS
March 18, 2014

MONTERREY OPEN
March 31, 2014
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #1453
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing too unexpected when it comes to schedule...
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 07:29 AM   #1454
country flag ma re

Well, I'm sure she'll play the French as it's mandatory and a lot of prize money for even a first round loss, but it looks like she won't be playing much claycourt tennis outside of Paris.
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #1455
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Awful schedule, she won't win any match untill she goes back to challengers.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote