Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #1276
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Donna's last win was before < 130 days
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #1277
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Donna's last win was before < 130 days

Finally good local time for us to catch a stream

Donna, please show us some good stuff tomorrow pls
Don't look at it so tragic. Yes, it is over 130 days but it was off season mostly. She lost in Linz and Luxembourg and now in Shenzhen and AO. It is really high time to be back on winning courses but still, it is not like it is 4 moths full of tournaments...
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #1278
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Six defeats in a row and you forgot Poitiers

I'm not "tragic" about it, I put all my hopes into my last sentence
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #1279
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Donna at almost 24,000 FB likes
Donna now at almost 38,000 FB likes

But any problem cannot be found?
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #1280
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

I just saw the 'blindfold' picture on her fb and noticed she/her team "photo shopped" out the mark on her leg from the original pic. any ideas why? such a strange thing to do!

original pic by photographer

version on fb

anyway, looking forward to the match against Lisicki. tough draw in R1 but what better way to turn a new leaf than by beating the #1 seed?! I hope she at least puts in a good performance and stays patient throughout points. When Lisicki is hitting her shots she can really rush opponents and the games can quickly fly by. Donna needs to slow her down, keep her focus and and keep Sabine off her rhythm. Lets go Donna!
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 03:01 AM   #1281
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Is the Aussie Open 2014 the only main draw tournament since post wimbledon that she's not drawn a seeded player R1? FFS...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Stop pretending her draws have been so hard. She also lost to shit people and almost worse at interclubs. Cookie was not a bad draw, Hradecka was not a bad draw, every tournament in the 1st half of 2013, was not a bad draw so just accept it is her not the draw as you are annoying me

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 03:34 AM   #1282
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicharito View Post
I just saw the 'blindfold' picture on her fb and noticed she/her team "photo shopped" out the mark on her leg from the original pic. any ideas why? such a strange thing to do!
:
Why? Because, she is fashion model with acting ambitions, after that she is also a tennis player.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 03:49 AM   #1283
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Well she did push Bine too three sets last year when they played in Luxembourg so I would think she kinda know what too except also alot depend on how Sabine well playing if she hella on her game it goin be hard but if she off which happen alot Donna might have an chance all & all if she win or lose it be an great learning experience for her

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 04:20 AM   #1284
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Stop pretending her draws have been so hard. She also lost to shit people and almost worse at interclubs. Cookie was not a bad draw, Hradecka was not a bad draw, every tournament in the 1st half of 2013, was not a bad draw so just accept it is her not the draw as you are annoying me
I'm obviously aware that she has not been good recently. I'm not that blind...

It just sucks that she needs confidence, but keeps getting seeded players in these MM tournaments. And they're high seeds within the top 35, not some random #7 or #8 seed ranked outside the top 70. And Kookie was the finalist last year breadsticking Li so you can argue it wasn't an easy R1. I'm obviously aware she's been in shit form. Granted I haven't seen her play since Linz against Flipkens (which was only a couple of games) but her results clearly speak of bad play. She needs some confidence and a big boost and she isn't getting the random scrubs in R1 a la Baku or Tashkent like I want her to be. I have no words to speak for the Hradecka loss because that was pretty awful.

I'm quite aware she isn't just getting "unlucky"...

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 05:54 AM   #1285
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
I'm obviously aware that she has not been good recently. I'm not that blind...

It just sucks that she needs confidence, but keeps getting seeded players in these MM tournaments. And they're high seeds within the top 35, not some random #7 or #8 seed ranked outside the top 70. And Kookie was the finalist last year breadsticking Li so you can argue it wasn't an easy R1. I'm obviously aware she's been in shit form. Granted I haven't seen her play since Linz against Flipkens (which was only a couple of games) but her results clearly speak of bad play. She needs some confidence and a big boost and she isn't getting the random scrubs in R1 a la Baku or Tashkent like I want her to be. I have no words to speak for the Hradecka loss because that was pretty awful.

I'm quite aware she isn't just getting "unlucky"...
You can't expect her to get such weak players in a normal MM event, Baku and Tashkent are exceptions. What I think the obvious answer is is to play some ITF events...

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #1286
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Donna drops 15 more ranking spots today, to #109.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #1287
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda and Alla are playing their 5th game, 25 minutes into the match. And I have just around two hours left until I have to go for about an hour - have a feeling I'll miss a good part of the match...
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 08:15 AM   #1288
country flag chingching

I really think this is all the queues they need for her to move back down to the ITF Circuit... For example, I see no reason why she should not have played 100K Midland in America instead of presumably a WTA event at a similar time... At least she would be almost guaranteed to win a match... I understand why she wouldn't play 25s but anything from 50K up won't be a walk in the park especially in this form but she should still get some wins... She should definitely play 25s on Clay though...

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #1289
country flag ma re

Donna and Sabine might be on court in about 20 minutes - Alla is a set and a break up.
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 08:36 AM   #1290
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Donna and Sabine might be on court in about 20 minutes - Alla is a set and a break up.
She got robbed at 6-4 4-1* ADV Bencic so she may not win this set now...

EDIT: Just got the break back and served an Ace 6-3 5-3 30-0 BTW the stream is very bad (