Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:35 PM   #871
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

BP saved and Donna holds Minella still leads *3-2 in the second set.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:35 PM   #872
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Don't wanna get my hopes up, but this is looking better. Not by much, but better. Keep up the fight Donna!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #873
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

BP wasted
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #874
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, this was so close...but if she keeps it up she can turn things around here.

Ajmo Donna
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM   #875
country flag Alycia.

Ugh You led 30-00 Donna..
This is over now.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM   #876
country flag ma re

She can't keep it going...5:2 now, Minella serving for the match. A real shame, cause you pretty much can't expect a better draw in a tournament like this.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:55 PM   #877
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Donna TOugh lost but she had an kinda tough opening round

Does anyone know where she plays next

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:57 PM   #878
country flag ma re

So now we know there is not one but two surfaces on which Donna pretty much sucks - clay and indoors. I mean, last year she lost in Moscow to a girl outside of top 800 (while she herself was top 400 already), and the only other tournament she played indoors besides that one and these three was the 25k in Indonesia last year (where she lost in the quarters). Should definately avoid indoor events for as long as possible - except maybe Stuttgart as a substitute for one outdoor clay event.

P. S. Trey, this was her last tournament of the season.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:17 PM   #879
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

That good then she need a break & rest up for next year & I think she gonna finish in top 100 which is good if so casue she be in the MD of Slams, As for her year it been pretty decent for her she made an final which is pretty good for her age the amount success she having hopefully next year can be even better

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:19 PM   #880
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

OMG, what a bad way to finish season

Kid, relax and get some rest and then seriously hit that training courts and gym !!!!!!!

Don't know how to describe this season with one word. I knew that transition from African and Asian weak 25K's to WTA will be tough, but I have to admit that I expected slightly better results. She had only one week on high level (Eastbourne) where she showed that she can play some really quality tennis. Beside that, season has been pretty much disappointing, but I believe that she has strong character and that she will return stronger, smarter, better in 2014.

GL in future Donna
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:23 PM   #881
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
OMG, what a bad way to finish season

Kid, relax and get some rest and then seriously hit that training courts and gym !!!!!!!

Don't know how to describe this season with one word. I knew that transition from African and Asian weak 25K's to WTA will be tough, but I have to admit that I expected slightly better results. She had only one week on high level (Eastbourne) where she showed that she can play some really quality tennis. Beside that, season has been pretty much disappointing, but I believe that she has strong character and that she will return stronger, smarter, better in 2014.

GL in future Donna
You mean Birmingham...
okramb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:44 PM   #882
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
So now we know there is not one but two surfaces on which Donna pretty much sucks - clay and indoors. I mean, last year she lost in Moscow to a girl outside of top 800 (while she herself was top 400 already), and the only other tournament she played indoors besides that one and these three was the 25k in Indonesia last year (where she lost in the quarters). Should definately avoid indoor events for as long as possible - except maybe Stuttgart as a substitute for one outdoor clay event.

P. S. Trey, this was her last tournament of the season.
Pretty bad loss...
Anyway, I don't know how you can be bad on Indoor with a game like hers
Everyone plays well on Indoor if they are aggressive and stuff Anyway, let's hope for a better next year

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 09:56 PM   #883
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Donna

This is her last tournament this year ?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:46 AM   #884
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Donna

This is her last tournament this year ?
Yes, her official website and her fb show it is her last tournament this year.
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:47 AM   #885
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Donna. So sad you got 4 defeats in a row to end this season.

Come on next year. Hope you can get better and stronger by practicing in winter training.