Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #841
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Last match tomorrow, not before 5 PM CET, on court 1 - does that mean no stream?
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #842
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

It seems that way. As far as I can tell, the tournament website only streams centre court matches. http://www.ifv86.com/
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #843
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Tough first round

I would absolutely love to see Donna on stream against Niculescu. That would be huge challenge for Donna.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 10:55 AM   #844
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of pondering ahead...am I the only one who thinks Donna should play some green clay events next year? It strikes me that hardcourters who struggle on red clay tend to be quite good at that surface and it serves them as a sort of transition step onto the "real" clay. For instance start with Charleston and then add maybe one of those 50k's played in the States during April (at least they were held at that time this year). Inbetween these two she can play WTA Monterrey again if it suits her schedule. Basically it's an idea very similar to her choice of playing Istanbul 50k on hard this year, but with a difference that this surface could IMO help her more to prepare for the clay events in Europe. Any thoughts?
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM   #845
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
A bit of pondering ahead...am I the only one who thinks Donna should play some green clay events next year? It strikes me that hardcourters who struggle on red clay tend to be quite good at that surface and it serves them as a sort of transition step onto the "real" clay. For instance start with Charleston and then add maybe one of those 50k's played in the States during April (at least they were held at that time this year). Inbetween these two she can play WTA Monterrey again if it suits her schedule. Basically it's an idea very similar to her choice of playing Istanbul 50k on hard this year, but with a difference that this surface could IMO help her more to prepare for the clay events in Europe. Any thoughts?
I think Green Clay would be a great surface for her and Croatians in general It serves somewhat as a combination of Clay and Hard with a lower bounce, a faster surface and a harder surface Anett likes it

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #846
country flag ma re

A tough match so far it seems, Donna grabs her chance on her very first BP in the 4th game, but Minella then does the same in the following game. A total of 35 points played in 5 service games, Donna leading by just a 3 point lead overall. So 3:2*
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM   #847
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

4*-2 30-30
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM   #848
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

bp minella
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:53 PM   #849
country flag ma re

They both still pretty much suck on serve. Donna breaks to 15, Minella to 30 and it's back to 4:3*
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:55 PM   #850
country flag ma re

Donna should be the one winning this set now as Minella has won just 6 points on serve in three service games, but even if she wins the match unless she does better on serve herself in the upcoming encounters she'll so get killed by Niculescu...
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:58 PM   #851
country flag ma re

A long break and the live score is not frozen...medical time-out?
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:02 PM   #852
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

I hope it's not for Donna! I mean, I hope neither player is injured but especially not Donna
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #853
country flag ma re

The match has resumed, Donna currently at 2 DF's from 4 service games. Not exactly a good sign considering she is the favorite in this one.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM   #854
country flag croat123

donna in big trouble now
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:07 PM   #855
country flag croat123

4*-2 to 4-5*
the long break makes me very worried