Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #811
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Has Donna gained weight?

Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #812
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I Notice that as well I thank it good through too see her grow & develop more into an Pro Body at long as her say fit which she look very fit atm, Also I just notice how big Donna FH is when it on, That & her serve going be real big weapon

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #813
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

yeh, think so, actually it looks quite obvious
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #814
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I saw some pictures of her in Linz and wondered if she'd put on some pounds... but like people have been saying it's just her developing more into an athlete. Muscle and physique will soon follow
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #815
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Let's write some reality.... She is one of slowest girl on court and this will not help her to improve movement.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #816
country flag cro123456

cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Has Donna gained weight?
I guess she bought a new dress for some upcoming players parties and she doesn't fill it out properly.
Smart girl, plans ahead when it doesn't come to her tennis.

Complete and utter disappointment this year.
cro123456 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #817
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

How is this year been an utter disappointment ? I mean her year wasn't great but it wasn't awful neither most of all her loses this year came from seeded players. The only loses I say was a disappointment or match she could won was her match against Urszula Radwanska, Olga Govortsova, Elina Svitolina & Alexandra Dulgheru but let not forget she have also reach an WTA final this year which is her second final she in reach so for, I think also ppl forget how young she is.

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #818
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

After Birmingham she playing really bad ...

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #819
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If she can win ITF Poitiers that would be a good result
A number of results could be considered good results, cause a lot will depend on the draw. If she doesn't make it past the QF but beats an in-form player like Lucic, Knapp, Arvidsson or Giorgi on her way (all of whom can be very good indoors), then I'll consider that a good result

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro123456 View Post
I guess she bought a new dress for some upcoming players parties and she doesn't fill it out properly.
Smart girl, plans ahead when it doesn't come to her tennis.

Complete and utter disappointment this year.
And yet, you insist on keeping her as your avatar picture... P. S. No need to be mean or disrespectful.

- - -

Not that much to say about yesterday's performance except maybe that Lisicki must be bipolar, cause we definately saw two players coming out of her last night She was completely out of sorts for a set and a bit, with groundstrokes flying everywhere except into the court, serve going shaky to say the least and with no chance for a decent drop shot to save her life. I honestly don't remember when was the last time I saw her play that way. Donna did well to take her chance and get away with a set, like any normal player would, but then I think she wasn't agressive enough at the start of the third. This could've not only help her install some extra confidence into herself, but also could've additionally unsettle Sabine and possibly bring about at least a tie-break in the second. Instead she seemed rahter passive in that period, and that's exactly when Sabine started finding her game again. Once she was there it was prettty much all over, and it seems like Donna knew what's coming around the middle of the second set - at least her body language seemed to indicate that. Later on, Donna was given a free practical lecture on top 10 tennis, and it must've been painful to go through. I'm sure this loss will be in her mind for quite some time, and it could turn into a valuable lesson.

On a positive side, there's a lot to learn from this match, even for us who are not on court, and for Donna these past couple of weeks can be beneficial for a return to some solid matches on an ITF circuit.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #820
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Idk why so many people expect her to be a world beater so soon. It's going to take a couple of years before I think she's even an established top 50 player. Lots of hard work and practice and her time will come.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #821
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Idk why so many people expect her to be a world beater so soon. It's going to take a couple of years before I think she's even an established top 50 player. Lots of hard work and practice and her time will come.
I totally agree I think ppl forget her age and plus she in done so much already making 2 Finals at age 16-17 yr. there players older than her that haven't made a final yet. I give her 4-5 yr I think then she be 10-20 IMO but she for sure look too be one players in new generation that we be seeing alot of along with Sloane, Madison Keys, Eugenie Bouchard, Monica Puig & Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #822
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Well as long as she doesn't care what people and so called fans or "experts" have to say about her.
She is doing very well, stayed in top 100 after full year on wta with age restriction rules.
And it's also her first one.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #823
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

With all the new developments I'm somehow hoping for a Vekic vs. Konjuh match in Poitiers - at least it would give us someone in R2

P. S. And the winner to play Lucic for the quarters wouldn't be bad
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #824
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly what I was thinking...
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #825
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I would say that Ana would win that match given Donna's form and kind of the mental aspect but given Limoges

Maybe Doubles They seem to get along well given their polar opposite personalities

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote