Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #751
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

not a lot to say about her 2013, besides the final in Birmingham, she never has any momentum built in the rest of the tournaments, won 2 or more MD matches only in Istanbul, Birmingham and Baku

quite a forgettable year to be honest

but at least I met Donna in Cincinnati in person, so not too bad

yeh, one more tournament to go, she still has the chance
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #752
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Well, this was to be expected now that she played mostly on WTA Tour.
Good sign that she's still in TOP 100.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #753
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

That 'was to be expected' because she has poor one dimension game.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #754
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Sharapova is one dimensional and she won all 4 GS's.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #755
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
It's true.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #756
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Tough lost but she did put up a good fight, anyone know if she be playin some ITF before the year ends
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #757
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She is on the list for $100,000 Poitiers
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #758
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
She hits harder, she is much quicker and her backhand can make demage. First GS at Donna's age...
Redicilus to compare.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #759
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
She hits harder, she is much quicker and her backhand can make demage. First GS at Donna's age...
Redicilus to compare.
That were other times...Capriati, Hingis, Sharapova...all of them were winning slams as teenagers! That one of Sharapova in 2004. (now almost ten years after) is a last one! Now there are some other times for teenagers.
Anyway, so what if she hits harder, is much quicker and her backhand can make damage? It is not like Donna will forever stay like this. She will improve all of things that are not her best at the moment! She will practicing and improving. One day she will become good enough to be quicker, hit harder and will have amazing backhand! She is dedicated to her sport and ready on everything to improve. So...she will do it! And one day will win a slam!
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #760
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
That were other times...Capriati, Hingis, Sharapova...all of them were winning slams as teenagers! That one of Sharapova in 2004. (now almost ten years after) is a last one! Now there are some other times for teenagers.
Anyway, so what if she hits harder, is much quicker and her backhand can make damage? It is not like Donna will forever stay like this. She will improve all of things that are not her best at the moment! She will practicing and improving. One day she will become good enough to be quicker, hit harder and will have amazing backhand! She is dedicated to her sport and ready on everything to improve. So...she will do it! And one day will win a slam!
I like your optimism!
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #761
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Against Lisicki in first round
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #762
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

shit. especially on this surface
1-6 2-6 at best really hope i'm wrong
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #763
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

At least they're taking some risks with their choice of tournaments. A shity draw to say the least, but if nothing it should be streamed... On a slightly more positive note, these matches can only help in the long run and for instance as a preparation for the start of 2014 - like in case she bumps into a high seed in Melbourne.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #764
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

this is true. i hope she works hard this offseason. still has a 125K to play
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #765
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

tough draw but lisciki withdrew last week in Osaka with a left hip injury so we will see
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote