Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #631
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Guys there's a good chance I see Donna in the coming days (I'm going over to watch Davis Cup CRO vs. GBR and as I understand it she's there) so if you have some questions for her I'll aks if I bump into her. I'm leaving in some 12-13 hours time
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #632
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Guys there's a good chance I see Donna in the coming days (I'm going over to watch Davis Cup CRO vs. GBR and as I understand it she's there) so if you have some questions for her I'll aks if I bump into her. I'm leaving in some 12-13 hours time
Have an amazing time!

I had a bad dream the other night where I saw Donna play, she lost, and when I asked for an autograph she basically told me to piss off

If you get a chance to talk to her just find out for me that my dream was a nightmare, and she isn't like that at all

Take pictures if possible, and post pictures of you with her if you can

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #633
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Have an amazing time!

I had a bad dream the other night where I saw Donna play, she lost, and when I asked for an autograph she basically told me to piss off

If you get a chance to talk to her just find out for me that my dream was a nightmare, and she isn't like that at all

Take pictures if possible, and post pictures of you with her if you can

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

from her tweets, she seems to be in a blissful mood watching Davis Cup, not sure if she's with Konjuh though, maybe ma re could find both
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #634
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks tildeloltilde, I'll do my best to have an amazing time...and tell her about your nightmare...and post pictures... Jokes aside, I just saw on twitter that Ana Konjuh will be there too (or already is, not sure), Goran Ivanisevic is suppose to come on Sunday...should be great!
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #635
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post

from her tweets, she seems to be in a blissful mood watching Davis Cup, not sure if she's with Konjuh though, maybe ma re could find both
Yes, Donna and Ana were interview after the first rubber

https://twitter.com/DavidLawTennis/s...78336076677120
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #636
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Yes, Donna and Ana were interview after the first rubber

https://twitter.com/DavidLawTennis/s...78336076677120
Was watching today's rubbers online (Eurosport) so didn't know they were interviewed - thanks for the info.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #637
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

If it helps in your quest to find her over the next couple of days, Donna was sat directly behind the Croatian team today. They showed her a couple of times on Eurosport, but I didn't see the interview (probably wasn't shown)
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #638
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Donna and Dodig

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #639
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Donna and Dodig

Is that this emoticon in real life?

She posted this on Twitter: http://instagram.com/p/eNnzaNw_eg/
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #640
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Donna's ranking takes the first noticeable drop of her career (from 62 to 79). It had to happen at some point
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #641
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Donna and Dodig

in HQs http://hqworld.net/2013/09/donna-vek...-13-september/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #642
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Donna's ranking takes the first noticeable drop of her career (from 62 to 79). It had to happen at some point
She get back up the ranking again I wonder through will she play some ITF this year after all WTA event are over
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #643
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
She get back up the ranking again I wonder through will she play some ITF this year after all WTA event are over
It's not in her schedule and normally she is quite true to it
If she does it will probably some 125s. Her ranking will most likely drop off a bit more as she has 100K SF points from Suzhou coming off along with QF 25K Seoul Points and QF 125K Pune points. If she can maintain her current ranking that would be nice

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #644
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
It's not in her schedule and normally she is quite true to it
If she does it will probably some 125s. Her ranking will most likely drop off a bit more as she has 100K SF points from Suzhou coming off along with QF 25K Seoul Points and QF 125K Pune points. If she can maintain her current ranking that would be nice
I just saw her Schedule looking at her Schedule it going be hard too maintain her current ranking I hoping she could, but I think she will need at least QF or two at her last two WTA events, I think playing 125K Pune would be an good idea
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #645
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I just saw her Schedule looking at her Schedule it going be hard too maintain her current ranking I hoping she could, but I think she will need at least QF or two at her last two WTA events, I think playing 125K Pune would be an good idea
Pune's gone it's now Nanjing and Taipei has remained
She has a good number of tournaments left as she has only used 4 of up to 20 and after Luxembourg and Linz will only have used 6 Playing at least one would not be a bad idea for her ranking but in a way she doesn't really need that high a ranking especially when it means sacrificing WTA events because even if she doesn't win another match this year she will still be Top 100, making GS MDs and except for a few exceptions, WTA MDs

I really would like to see her play WTA Premiers and by that I mean Premier 600 and 700s I mean I think Moscow would be as good a choice as Luxembourg because she will have to get through an easy Qualifying Draw, giving her 20 Points, and if she wins a round she gets an extra 50. 80 Points would be very significant for her ranking right now and she also would have the opportunity to draw top players which IMO is more useful than drawing players in the 30s Also the Prize Money

Still, aside from the fact that she likes to jet-set around the world, I think Donna's schedule is pretty decent and her team will most likely make the right decision

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote