Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #3076
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Cristea, Vekic, Ivanovic...and who is the 4th girl on the pic (the blond one)?!

..Karolina Sprem...
Ana Konjuh
..Ajla Tomljanovic...
...Petra Kvitova...
...Sesil Karatantcheva...
Karolina_Sprem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #3077
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

It's Pavlyuchenkova
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:34 AM   #3078
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Really don't think Ana I. needs that much make-up, she's one of the most beautiful players (probably ever) even without any.

Donna is making progress in her styling choices IMO

OK, somebody really needs to bring on that Wimbledon, in every thread I opened today we're talking make-up and outfits...
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:50 AM   #3079
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Really don't think Ana I. needs that much make-up, she's one of the most beautiful players (probably ever) even without any.
I don't think Donna needs that much makeup either. Both Ana and Donna look far better without any
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #3080
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
I don't think Donna needs that much makeup either. Both Ana and Donna look far better without any
I agree that with her less is also (usually) more, but at least she's heading for the right direction compared to some of the previous occasions. Her eyes "wear" make-up better than her lips IMO.

OK, I really need help.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #3081
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I agree that with her less is also (usually) more, but at least she's heading for the right direction compared to some of the previous occasions. Her eyes "wear" make-up better than her lips IMO.

OK, I really need help.
Wimbledon needs to start quickly

btw I agree that both (if not ALL of the players last night) look better with less/minimal make up.
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #3082
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

OK, I really need help.
no you dont you also fogot to add that Donna's hair looks like a cheap mess platinum wig....she needs to fix that

But this really is one of her best red carpet looks

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:04 AM   #3083
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
no you dont you also fogot to add that Donna's hair looks like a cheap mess platinum wig....she needs to fix that

But this really is one of her best red carpet looks
I can actually get pass the hair, cause it somehow fits the rest of the look, but with a different outfit I'd agree that hair is a mess
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #3084
country flag ma re

Vinci
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:54 AM   #3085
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Vinci didn't have a great year so far. She will frustrate Donna, but it's totally winnable so she needs to keep her cool and concentrate on her own game. Slight chance of her being on a televised court too, maybe?? Fingers crossed on all counts.
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:11 AM   #3086
country flag ma re

I agree that it seems winnable, won't be easy, but it's a chance for R2.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #3087
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

But vinci's best surface is grass. Not sure how will Donna handle that slice bh.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:40 AM   #3088
country flag ma re

Donna's best surface is grass too, but yes, that BH will be tricky.

Hopefully Mr. Felgate has some good advice to share with his blondy nightmare of a pupil
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #3089
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Donna will win if grass won't be so fu***ng wet
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #3090
country flag josippo

josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice josippo is just really nice

I think Vinci is a good draw, and I dont think that grass is her best surface, she has suffered some horrible losses on grass! Like 6:0 6:1 to Halep...or now to Hantchuhova...she has no strong serve nor very strong return, expecially on backhand. If donne serves good she should win this. I am confident that she can do it and will do it. And zvonareva and Moore in second round is also great draw. And Suarez on grass in third also! I defenitly think that this is her big Chance to make her breakthrough to the second week on a Grand Slam. Its her best surface and the draw is really good, she also has already some nice wins and confidence and experience already.
josippo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote