Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #3046
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
She never replies to me on Twitter

But I tweeted her anyway hoping she's okay after withdrawing from Eastbourne and I look forward to seeing her at Wimbledon.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #3047
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

She is playing...

She leads 3-2 with a break in the first set...
okramb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #3048
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

No, an alt is playing. Where do you see her name?
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #3049
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
No, an alt is playing. Where do you see her name?
On Supersport TTX on HRT, page 661...
okramb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #3050
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
She seems to be on twitter right now if anyone who has twitter wants to ask her.
random q..how do you know when someone is using twitter?

livescores and wta official live scores says Vasylyeva is leading 6-4 2-1 against Tatishvili
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #3051
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

they must have just not updated the name. the official scoreboards all show an alt playing
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #3052
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea how to tell whether someone is on twitter other than when they send a tweet. At the time I wrote that she had tweeted someone 28seconds ago. There was someone on twitter who was really angry and frustrated about Stan losing the first set because he had bet on him, and Donna replied saying. "you have two followers". The guy said that he didn't really mean what he said and was just reacting because he lost the bet. Anyway, seems like that tweet is deleted now. Probably realised it wasn't in good taste.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #3053
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
She never replies to me on Twitter

But I tweeted her anyway hoping she's okay after withdrawing from Eastbourne and I look forward to seeing her at Wimbledon.
She only responds to humor.

I hope she's ok. Either she has some injury (bad), or she's too caught up in World Cup (even worse).
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #3054
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing serious she had some low back problems. I think that is due for watching too much WC sitting in an chair . She will be back for Wimbledon.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : Jun 14th, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #3055
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I see Donna respond to a lot of guys who talk about how hot she is

I've never been one to do that, so I'll leave it to them.

And I've never directed anything to her dealing with humor so that's probably it

Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #3056
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
I see Donna respond to a lot of guys who talk about how hot she is

I've never been one to do that, so I'll leave it to them.

And I've never directed anything to her dealing with humor so that's probably it
You will have to start being a nasty man/boy if you want to get an response from her
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #3057
country flag DanLovesWTA

Welcome everybody in Donna Vekic new forum!! We start from 15.06.2014.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #3058
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo!

I've opened a "Donna on grass" thread to discuss her actual tennis. In my experience that's the best method to order a player forum, one thread for a few tournaments with an opening post that details the matches and tournaments.

So you avoid XXXL-threads and for people who might become later it's easier to read back particular tournaments.

Hope that is ok with everybody.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:33 PM   #3059
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Who else got forums... This could piss me off so much

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #3060
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Who else got forums... This could piss me off so much
Keys , Puig, Vekic http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=534
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote