Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #2251
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Identical posts Katja
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #2252
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

40-15 2 match points!
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #2253
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

40-15

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #2254
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go, 2MPs- take it!
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #2255
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

DONNA WINS!!

3rd WTA final at the age of 17.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #2256
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
2 match points

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #2257
country flag HowardH

And done

Well done Donna- good luck in the final. Hopefully I'll be able to watch this time.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #2258
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Donna into the final
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #2259
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

kiriosh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #2260
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #2261
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
She wins what a great recovery after the first set disaster

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #2262
country flag guichard

Another 70 points in the bank

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #2263
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

She's really fighting this week! Another awesome win!!
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #2264
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Wow, i thought she had some injury after the first set, but apparently she just likes to give one set away.

Great result.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #2265
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Identical posts Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Wow, i thought she had some injury after the first set, but apparently she just likes to give one set away.
We were just too quick to forget that until the QF a horrible first set had been her MO this tournament.