Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #1591
country flag tennis forever

tennis forever is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Subscribe DVTV , many video updates about Donna Vekic on and off the court ! Here you can see one point vs.Dominika Cibulkova at IW 2014 !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dst0...yspyGNy735ptXA
tennis forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:58 AM   #1592
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
Maybe the media hyped their expectations, but that still does not excuse being assholes to a teenage girl.
Oh yes they have, but the main source of the hype was actually her own team, who went on promoting her on a large scale before anyone even knew who she was. And of course, her own words often repeated in interviews for the local press, in which she would frequently state that she aims for #1, surely didn't help - cause when you talk big, people expect even bigger. But yes, a bit of common sense on the part of the fans wouldn't hurt

Anyway, Miami qualies coming up. Any win(s) would be more than welcome. Go for it Donna!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #1593
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 BNP Paribas Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 11:50 AM   #1594
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 Brasil Tennis Cup

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #1595
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Sony Open Tennis Qualifying Draw

(3)Johanna Larsson v (wc)Ipek Soylu
Alla Kudryavtseva v (22)Donna Vekic
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #1596
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

I can already see her loosing 57 36 ... good luck Donna

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #1597
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm I don't have much faith here, anyone believes Donna will win???
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #1598
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Me!
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #1599
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
It's possible.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #1600
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

She's playing 1st on court 4 tomorrow. 10am local time, 2pm GMT, 3pm CET.

Good luck Donna!!!
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 05:06 AM   #1601
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

If not now, she will soon turn the corner. Idemooo!

P.S. I may still be on a high from two of my faves winning Indian Wells.
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 07:37 AM   #1602
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Donna back into the top 100 this week: from 103 to 94
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #1603
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Time to defend some points now, every win counts. Last year she obviously felt quite well in Miami, getting past 2 quali rounds and one in the main draw, so let's hope Miami does the trick for her again Alla hasn't been playing that well lately, although she does have a couple of top 100 wins this year - including against Ajla, of course.

Good luck D!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #1604
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Broken two times after being 40-15 up :/

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #1605
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
4-3* up