Donna Vekic - Volume 2 - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #1486
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic - Volume 2

Good Luck!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:54 PM   #1487
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

Donna is playing 2nd on centre court tomorrow, and there should be a stream. Floripa is 3 hours behind GMT/-4 CET so a reasonable time for us Europeans to watch!

Good luck Donna!!!
chicharito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 09:07 PM   #1488
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
^ I fixed it for you.
LOL Poor Donna

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #1489
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Kovinic leads 6-3 *4-1, so Donna should be soon on court. Not happy with stream quality and that terrible noise
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #1490
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

2 DFs in a ROW and broken to start the match Mess.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:57 PM   #1491
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Donna spraying errors all over the court
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #1492
country flag Alycia.

Zakopalova holds easily again and again 2-4.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #1493
country flag Alycia.

2-5*
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #1494
country flag Alycia.

6-3 Zakopalova Fight Donna, just fight.
Zakopalova 1st serve points won: 100%.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #1495
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

This is really bad, way too many errors.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #1496
country flag Alycia.

Donna breaks to start the second set (thanks to Zakopalova) Fight!
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #1497
country flag Alycia.

Immediately broken back
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #1498
country flag Alycia.

Zakopalova leads 6-3 3-1 This is so over now.

Last edited by Alycia. : Feb 25th, 2014 at 02:38 PM.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #1499
country flag Alycia.

Zakopalova holds from 00-30 down Donna 3-6 1-4.
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:52 PM   #1500
country flag Alycia.

Donna holds saving 2 BPs She's still alive, she needs to break now.

3-6 2-4*