Donna has new coach! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #1
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Donna has new coach!

So, from now on, John Evert will be Donna's coach. Iva Majoli still will be in Donna's team. Donna is very happy that she can learn from him.

http://www.jutarnji.hr/evert-novi-tr...jega-/1236041/
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #2
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna has new coach!

Good luck to both of them, glad that she finally resolved that coach issue.

Slay in 2015. Donna
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #3
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you guys are fast, I only noticed it now on twitter

Hope it'll be a good relationship
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #4
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

"Vekic still coached by Iva Majoli. John Evert added to the coaching team. Vekic also talking about 'growing (her) relationship w/ Chrissie'." -Carole Bouchard

Hmm, this is confusing. Who is the "main" coach?

Edit: After reading in detail, Evert will travel with Donna next year to most tournaments. I guess Iva Majoli will remain in the background, and Chris Evert will be here and there.

Last edited by RU90 : Nov 13th, 2014 at 03:31 PM.
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #5
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds mess
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #6
country flag Losing Streak
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

"I am very excited to start working with John Evert. His experience and knowledge is second to none in the tennis world and I am looking forward to learn from him, also excited about growing my relationship with Chrissie and learning more about achieving my goal to becoming the best I can be. Iva has always been there for me. I believe John working with Iva will be a formidable partnership.

Jako se radujem početku suradnje s Johnom Evertom. Njegovo iskustvo i znanje svrstavaju ga u trenerski vrh svjetskog tenisa i drago mi je što ću imati priliku učiti od njega!Također se radujem što ću moći dodatno razvijati svoj odnos s Chris Evert (Johnova sestra, osvajačica 18 Grand Slam naslova) i učiti od nje što je potrebno napraviti da bih ostvarila svoj cilj i postala što bolja tenisačica. Sretna sam i zbog nastavka suradnje s Ivom Majoli jer ona je uvijek bila tu za mene. Uvjerena sam da će John i Iva činiti sjajan tim."

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #7
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like she won't have one main coach, but more like a coaching team.

It has been reported that he'll travel with her "to a substantial number of events", which means that he and Majoli will probably work on her training program together so I'm guessing Iva will be traveling with her the rest of the time.

Well, at least it's something to look forward to for 2015.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #8
country flag josippo

josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light josippo is a glorious beacon of light

He knows what to do. That's the most important thing. He does not have to there in all tournaments. The most important thing is anyway the training periods in between the tournaments. That are really good news. I would also like Ana to get such a coach with a lot of experience. :/
josippo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 02:08 AM   #9
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

He helped Ajla stabilize her game. Hope he can do the same for Donna!
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 02:10 AM   #10
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

New beginning! Good luck in 2015!