Tennis Pentathlon #43 -- Wimbledon -- Congrats mariusz_pol and tenniscreep !!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #16
country flag rbfilipe

rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice
Re: Tennis Pentathlon #43 -- Wimbledon -- Commit!

In, for the very first time. Let's try.

Titles
Suicide: Hobart (Int'l, 2012), Brussels (Premier, 2012), Shenzhen (Int'l, 2013)
PAW: Brisbane (Premier, 2013)
FITD: Stanford (Premier, 2013)
TT - Doubles: Fort-de-France (ITF 10K, 2014), Nishi-Tama (ITF 10K, 2014)
rbfilipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:42 AM   #17
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

Back and alive (just my ID Card and Driving licence are stolen). Will send warnings (and shorst explanation for rookies) tomorrow afternoon)
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:03 PM   #18
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbfilipe View Post
In, for the very first time. Let's try.
Good luck. Hope you will enjoy this. We do.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #19
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

in
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:02 PM   #20
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future

in.
[FITD]: Budapest 2013
[FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 und Dubai 2014 [Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013 und Madrid 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #21
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Im in!!!!

we should try doubles one day or te league to see how it goes!
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #22
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valac222 View Post
Back and alive (just my ID Card and Driving licence are stolen). Will send warnings (and shorst explanation for rookies) tomorrow afternoon)
bollocks...i'm so sorry Laszio. do you need me to take any of the days for this ?
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:13 PM   #23
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

It is OK. I can replace them in a few hours. (I only had hard times to flight back home without any documents )
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:53 AM   #24
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold

In for the very first time

to defend my title

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:16 AM   #25
country flag valac222

A small help to first-timers:

-You play from start till the end. There is no elimination.
-There is a teamm competition, you have nothing to do with it. It is just for fun.
-Please keep your picks something like in the picture above. (Everything is accepted if the IQ 63 manager understand it)

Tipps for picking:
-RTFM
-You dont have to have WAR picks, half of the regular players never send a separate WAR set.
-Automatic 2-0 if you dont send SR.
-Safe matches should be the top in your pick. (But it is fine if you send in OOP order. You may loose a lot of points, but it is a game)
-It is a game, everything allowed, except for criticizing the manager. That is an automatic point deduction (while teasing other players might add few extra points )
-I can accept your tipping or TT picks if you forget to send (provided they were timely sent), but you have to ask for it and send a copy. I will not search for it in other threads.
-Late picks allowed for the matches have not started.

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:12 PM   #26
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

In
PAW #653 - Nürnberg (10-16.06.13)
Tennis Tipping #18c - Aning (doubles) (28.04-04.05.14)
Tipping #262 - Stuttgart (21-27.04.14)

Finals:
Tennis Tipping #17a - Stuttgart (singles) (21-27.04.14)
Tennis Tipping #18c - Aning (singles) (28.04-04.05.14)
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #27
country flag valac222

Order Of Play

Monday OOP

TOMLJANOVIC vs JOVANOVSKI
BOUCHARD vs VOSKOBOEVA
BALTACHA vs PENNETTA
ERRANI vs PUIG
SOLER-ESPINOSA vs DOI
ARRUABARRENA vs TSURENKO
BIRNEROVA vs LEPCHENKO
STEPHENS vs HAMPTON
PARMENTIER vs PETKOVIC
CETKOVSKA vs VEKIC
CABEZA CANDELA vs CWOZNIACKI
BARTOLI vs SVITOLINA
MCHALE vs GLATCH
GIORGI vs MURRAY
VOEGELE vs CIRSTEA
SAFAROVA vs DAVIS
HRADECKA vs KNAPP
LARCHER DE BRITO vs OUDIN
MLADENOVIC vs SHARAPOVA
KVITOVA vs VANDEWEGHE
BERTENS vs SHVEDOVA
MUGURUZA vs KEOTHAVONG
LARSSON vs MAKAROVA
SUAREZ NAVARRO vs DOMINGUEZ LINO
ARVIDSSON vs LUCIC-BARONI
RAZZANO vs IVANOVIC
JANKOVIC vs KONTA
WICKMAYER vs DOLONC
PUTINTSEVA vs FLIPKENS
CORNET vs KING
HSIEH vs MARIA
KOEHLER vs AZARENKA

(You may have a separate set of picks for WAR)
(SEND LAST NAMES ONLY PLEASE)
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:30 PM   #28
country flag valac222

Still can commit! (or just send)
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #29
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

I sent to ronim1,Håkon and come on lena whoever is able will confirm my picks

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 08:40 PM   #30
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

In.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote