Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12 - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #1261
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

2 hours mark passed
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #1262
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

She holds!

BREAK! (cause we all know she can't serve it out lol)
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1263
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

5-3 tough hold one more game
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1264
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

5-3! But Don't Anyone Dare Say Yet This Match Is In The Bag!!!
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1265
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future Zenith. has a brilliant future
Whew I thought for sure it was done for when she was down 15-30 go Caro!!!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1266
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

tough hold, but apparently she's playing her shit tonight:

Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits 1m

Yes. Very. Getting to the net and moving petra around. RT @mari_vergueiro: @FortyDeuceTwits is Caroline playing well overall?

KAMAN Caro, let's close it now!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #1267
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

0-30, so close!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #1268
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all

2 pts to go
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #1269
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

2 points away.... don't stuff this up Caro.
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #1270
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits 1h

Yes. Very. Getting to the net and moving petra around. RT @mari_vergueiro: @FortyDeuceTwits is Caroline playing well overall?

Net play?
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #1271
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all

still 2 pts to go
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #1272
country flag Aramitz_II

Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold Aramitz_II is a splendid one to behold

2 Mp
Aramitz_II is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #1273
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

2 MP's!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #1274
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

2 MP, take one please!!!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #1275
country flag The Reff

Mp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!