Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12 - Page 374 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #5596
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackowl_1 View Post
She should be playing doubles,but with good partner like Cirstea in 2009,they won a lot of matches and reached 3 round at US where they lost to Serena and Venus...she isn't playing with Ejdesgaard too (not that i hope they play together)
I dont see how doubles will help. She has to improve her groundstrokes. If you just watch her service games at 5-5, then 5-3 in set 2 and 5-5 set 2, her errors off the ground early in points put her tough situations. And she was double faulting.
She cant start rallies by hitting long or wide or in the net in big games. Its choking, playing the big games poorly. She didnt even force Li to play well in those key games. Like 4-5 against Giorgi in set 2 in NY.
Caro breaks her own serve with bad errors early in points.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #5597
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Playing Double will help her alot with her being more comfortable moving and finish off volley, over head shot That she seem too miss or can't put away. I mean look at how well Jelena has gotten at the net compare too the yr she first came out.
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #5598
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe an Intl will be good for her. She needs to close out sets, and not just 60, 61 where her opponent is awful. She needs to hold at 5-4 and 5-3 and 5-5
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 02:19 AM   #5599
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caroline in 2015!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Cancha Central:

1. M. Rybarikova vs O. Govortsova 19:00cet
2. O. Puchkova vs M. Puig Neste kamp
3. K. Flipkens vs J. Boserup NB 23:00cet
4. A. Wozniak vs M. Zacarias Neste kamp
5. C. Wozniacki vs C. Vandeweghe weds NB 03:00cet
6. A. Ivanovic vs U. Radwanska Neste kamp

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote