Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12 - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #3601
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

Phew. I was so nervous at the end. Her serve to go 4-0 in the 2nd set was shaky and hardly got a 1st serve in. That was absolutely crucial that she hung in was let off the hook a bit there.

Her serve on the deuce points in that last game kept her alive. Those three serves were great serves and about the only thing positive at that time.

But there was a distinct contrast with the controlled aggressive play - lots of good play, lots of good volleys that she played early on in the match. The way she was just on the backfoot and hardly any taking control of any rally from 5-1 up in the 2nd set to the end.

In the 1st set - her only bad shot at the net was the easiest one of all at 2-1 and I was worried because it cost her serve. But she kept at it. But she was too pinned back behind the baseline from 5-1 in the 2nd set and hardly any winners thereafter. I was wanting her to play like she did earlier on.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3602
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Caro became tentative when she was in a winning position (not for the first time). Thankfully, she got the win today.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #3603
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Final will be played 3 PM tomorrow.

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Oct 20th, 2013 at 05:08 AM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #3604
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see the match but what a pleasant surprise, I really thought she'll lose this! Well done Caro!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #3605
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Caro!

a full crowd waits for the Walk-In

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #3606
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Caroline!

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #3607
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all

good luck Caro
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #3608
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Caro. Play well and win this title. I'm actually very nervous. So many people saying and acting like she's won the title already. I really hope they end up right and that she wins.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #3609
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Caro

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #3610
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

*15-30...

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #3611
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Ue Caro bp...

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #3612

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Broken to 30, 0-1. Nothing unusual about a slow start from Caro.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #3613
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

76th bp against AB this week...

saves bp...

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #3614

Break on 2nd bp, 1-1.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #3615
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

*1-1...