Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3511
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
That makes sense. But its a chance at more points in a field where she's one of the favorites
She's mostly in tougher fields because she's top 10.
Sofia field she's #1 seed
Maybe they'll reconsider. Now she doesn't have to watch golf any longer. All given she actually wins Luxembourg and is qualified for Sofia.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3512
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Yes we will! 6-3, 3-6, 6-3.

I remember Caro winning another match with that same score, her first PM title, actually. Anyone know what match I'm talking about?
Against Bepa?
KatChr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #3513
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatChr View Post
Against Bepa?
Yes, Beijing final 2010, the tournament where she became world #1.
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #3514
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Maybe they'll reconsider. Now she doesn't have to watch golf any longer. All given she actually wins Luxembourg and is qualified for Sofia.
Sofia is the week after YEC, right?
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #3515
Tunk

Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all

Wow!!!!! She's win a match. Revenge is so sweet.
Now I'm go to bed and have a good dream.
Tunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #3516
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarredreamer View Post
Sofia is the week after YEC, right?
Affirmative.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #3517

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Central
13:30 - Stephanie Vogt / Yanina Wickmayer (lie / Bel) V Polona Hercog / Lisa Raymond (slo / Usa)
16:00 - Annika Beck (ger) V Stefanie Voegele (sui)
18:00 - [1] Caroline Wozniacki (den) V [3] Sabine Lisicki (ger)

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Oct 18th, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #3518
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Caro.

It's nice to see the losing streak against Jovanovski end and not go 0-3 against her for this season.
It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call, home away from home for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5. (Jeffrey Sinclair: Babylon 5: Season 1: Signs and Portents)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #3519
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Caroline!

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #3520
country flag frp

frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Sunshine!
frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #3521
country flag The Reff

The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all The Reff is a name known to all

good luck Caro
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3522

Break, 2-1!
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3523
country flag frp

frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light frp is a glorious beacon of light
Caro breaks 2-1

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3524
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

a bit late but Good Luck Caro!

I did sleep too long...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3525
country flag TennisFan66

Lisicki is so up and down it defies gravity ... *2-1 ... let's consolidate!

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1