Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12 - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #1546
country flag njcbe

njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Peng has been winning in doubles all year. The scoreline is just bad, no real other way to look at it. I still think she will win though.
I wish I had your confidence in her. I guess I've just seen her blow sooo many matches over the past 2 years that I just expect her to choke. I wish I didn't feel that way, but I do. Like, every break or game point, I expect her to blow it.
njcbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1547
country flag njcbe

njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When Kvitova is off she is easier to beat than a lot of players. You don't have to do a lot bar keeping her out there. She does all the work for you.
She is, but she wasn't playing that badly against Caro according to those who saw it in person. My point is, Caro played well that match. No matter how well Peng plays, she should win this match, which hopefully she still will. Peng donates a lot too when she's off. I guess what separates them is that Peng's game isn't as deadly as Petra's when they're both on.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #1548
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Or Caro is ''tanking'' like 11 others there has wds or retired
Caro says she considers this is a home tournament or words to that effect. Tanking would go massively against that idea.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #1549
country flag njcbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro says she considers this is a home tournament or words to that effect.
Yeah, she isn't tanking; she's just getting outplayed right now. There's still time to turn it around, but she's gotta convert on one of these break points to put some pressure on Peng.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #1550
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Has play been stopped...? as i always see Adv for Peng...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #1551
country flag KleineBiere

KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute

2-0
KleineBiere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #1552
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcbe View Post
She is, but she wasn't playing that badly against Caro according to those who saw it in person. My point is, Caro played well that match. No matter how well Peng plays, she should win this match, which hopefully she still will. Peng donates a lot too when she's off. I guess what separates them is that Peng's game isn't as deadly as Petra's when they're both on.
This doesn't mean anything though. Matches look better in person. The same person people got most their updates from tweeted later in the week how you remember matches a lot better in person than when you then watch them back on TV (was talking about Del Potro vs Isner). You don't even know Caro played well that match, we only think that because people on twitter say so. Cirstea beat Kvitova by a similar scoreline the week before playing dreadful.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #1553
country flag njcbe

This is the type of game that can turn a match. I think if she can break this game, she'll win the set easily. (there is no easy with Caro, sorry!)
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #1554
country flag njcbe

Quote:
This doesn't mean anything though. Matches look better in person. The same person people got most their updates from tweeted later in the week how you remember matches a lot better in person than when you then watch them back on TV (was talking about Del Potro vs Isner). You don't even know Caro played well that match, we only think that because people on twitter say so. Cirstea beat Kvitova by a similar scoreline the week before playing dreadful.
You make good points. I just want you to know that I'm not mad at you or nothing, I just think arguing points is fun. I'm always more than a bit critical of the players and teams I love, so it may come off a bit crude. Now, you'll see my mood change cuz she's winning
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #1555
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Caro holds for 3-0 2nd set at love. Break Caro.

Caro held for 1-0 2nd set at 40-15.

Caro broke for 2-0 2nd set at 2nd Ad Caro from 15-30 to 30-40 to 40-40 to Ad Peng to 40-40 to Ad Caro (2nd serve?) to 40-40 to 2nd Ad Peng to 40-40 to 3rd Ad Peng to 40-40 to 40-40 to 4th Ad Peng to 40-40 to 5th Ad Peng to 40-40.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #1556
country flag njcbe

Is it starting to rain again? I haven't seen the score move in quite some time.
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #1557
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

there was a small delay, 15-30 now...

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #1558
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Peng RET.

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #1559
country flag njcbe

Peng just retired???
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #1560
country flag KleineBiere

KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute

peng retired
KleineBiere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote