Maria on the British lawn - Eastbourne & Wimbledon - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #481
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria on the British lawn - Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Forget it, she'll always have some health issues... maybe after the rest she'll play her best tennis for a months or two, but then we're definitely going to see her injured or something again. That already happened a couple of times this year itself and countless time through her entire career, I don't see why things should change now.
Agreed Iblis. Agreed. Then Kiri needs to limit her tournaments to about 15 a year with no doubles and no Fed Cup. That would increase her chances of staying healthy and being able to run an defend at a high level. The first 2 rounds of Fed Cup this year took a toll on Kiri physically as did the crazy travel and practice for Fed Cup. It's up to Kiri it's time for her to play a smart schedule.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #482
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
Your list is OK for a hot tennis girls contest, I used to like some of them just because they are hot, but you know next to Maria they are so bland... I'll make some comments to try to find some new inspirations for this Wimbledon with these players.

Aga: a friend of mine is fan of her (and of Kiri too !), I like the fact she's also a finesse player with a tremendous body (her face not so much but still OKish). Without the health problems I'm sure Maria could be nearly as good and successful as her.

Ana: I was a huge fan of her back in 2008 when she won RG (didn't care that much about Kiri at this time, just knew she was a hot girl but that's all), then she slumped and honestly I don't give a shit about her any more.

Tsveti: Only good in Wimbledon, curious to see how far she will go this year.

Lucie: I like her (and her hypnotizing blue eyes) despite her BBB tendancies... She's quite hopeless in Slams though, maybe she can do something now.

Camila: don't care (and something is bothering me with her face)

Sori: nice girl but typical clueless BBB

Ula: an improved version of Aga beauty-wise, a downgraded version of Aga tennis-wise.

Genie: She's good looking and rising in the rankings, maybe a future star of the tour, but I prefer girls from the east (particularly Russia which fascinates me). Do you know if she speaks French ? (She is from Quebec I think). And she's very young, I have special attention for players of my age (like Kiri, Lucie, Sharapova...).
When did Aga become so good looking? It's shocking to me. Kiri is not as good but close to Aga as a tennis player and Aga is now close to Kiri in looks.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #483
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well there are still Vesnina and Makarova who are good grass players ! I cheer for them in this rotten Wimbledon.
Well all the Russians have officially departed now! ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #484
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
When did Aga become so good looking? It's shocking to me. Kiri is not as good but close to Aga as a tennis player and Aga is now close to Kiri in looks.
She has a very nice body and her face is OKish, Kiri is a total goddess, that's some difference

Makiri94, all Russians are gone now indeed

There is still Mikhail Youzhny
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #485
the cat

Quote:
She has a very nice body and her face is OKish, Kiri is a total goddess, that's some difference

Makiri94, all Russians are gone now indeed

Oh advantage Kiri in the looks department but Aga's transformation has been amazing. I didn't see it coming.

Udachi Misha!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #486
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes until he meets muzza on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote