Maria on the British lawn - Eastbourne & Wimbledon - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #16
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria on the British lawn - Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Good luck to Makiri!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #17
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is the 4th match on court 1 tomorrow. The 3rd match is not before 1:30 pm local time.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #18
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Maria is the 4th match on court 1 tomorrow. The 3rd match is not before 1:30 pm local time.
That means live streaming.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #19
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
That means live streaming.
great, can't wait to see Kiri back on grass! how are the weather predictions for tomorrow?

...this is the first meeting between Kiri and Bojo

Jovanovski's highlights from this season are her two wins over Wozniacki on clay at Rome and Roland Garros. She also reached R3 at Birmingham, after wins over Bouchard and Hlavackova
She currently is no. 40 in the rankings

Davai Kiri!!!

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #20
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

It should rain, of course.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #21
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unfortunately, even if she is a Goddess, I don't think Maria can stop the rain. She should be given this power though

I remember in 1st season of Spartacus TV show, there was a terrible drought, and after Spartacus defeated a big guy in the arena, the rain started, after that he was nicknamed "Rainmaker"

Maria could be the "Sunmaker"

She is a shining star anyway

Hopefully she doesn't end like Spartacus (I'm watching 3rd season, he is supposed to die at the end).

Tennis matches are a sort of modern gladiator fights in fact (of course nobody dies and players are not slaves though).
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #22
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Ok draw for Maria.

Good luck Maria.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #23
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
Unfortunately, even if she is a Goddess, I don't think Maria can stop the rain. She should be given this power though

I remember in 1st season of Spartacus TV show, there was a terrible drought, and after Spartacus defeated a big guy in the arena, the rain started, after that he was nicknamed "Rainmaker"

Maria could be the "Sunmaker"

She is a shining star anyway

Hopefully she doesn't end like Spartacus (I'm watching 3rd season, he is supposed to die at the end).

Tennis matches are a sort of modern gladiator fights in fact (of course nobody dies and players are not slaves though).
What the hell are you talking about?
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #24
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about?
Maybe there was some drugs in my coffee

Damn someone is willing to poison me
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #25
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Quote:
here we are, matches suspended at the moment

let the sun shine, Kiri!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

...olympic bronze medalist...
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #26
country flag Iblis

It will probably rain all day long... Kiri's is scheduled as one of the last matches... see you tomorrow?
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #27
country flag Protoss

Maria's match is on the scoreboard.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #28
country flag Iblis

Kirilenko to serve.
Good luck Maria.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #29
country flag peterlein

1 all, Kiri just had 3 breakpoints but couldn't convert them...Hold Maria!
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #30
country flag peterlein

Maria holds from 0-30 down 2-1*