Maria in Toronto - Rogers Cup 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute
Maria in Toronto - Rogers Cup 2013

What's up guys? it's time for HC tournaments again.
Here there is Kiri's part of the draw:

Quote:
[3] A.Radwanska vs BYE
Wickmayer vs Robson
Zheng vs Barthel
Mladenovic vs [14] Stephens

[11] Kirilenko vs Q
Cornet vs Vesnina
Zakopalova vs Safarova
BYE vs [5] Errani
Complete main draw: link.
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:32 PM   #2
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
Re: Maria in Toronto - Rogers Cup 2013

Well, it could have been worse. She's not near Serena or Azarenka so I'm not complaining. Errani is looming, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. First things first though she has a qualifier. Please don't let it be Kuzy...

On another note, I do expect her to be a bit rusty. Considering she hasn't played since Wimbledon. Good luck Maria!!
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 10:09 PM   #3
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Go Makiri
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #4
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Good Luck to sweet kiri and enjoy that candy floss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #5
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

yeahhh finally we can talk and discuss about a draw with kiri in it, I missed it so much!!

and the pic with the candy is so sweeeet, oh Kiri

I guess the toronto-draw is ok, but first let's wait and see who the qualifyier will be...they often use to be very dangerous..

..I would love so much to see her taking revenge on Sarita, that would be the maximum for me

when will Kiri play her first round?

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #6
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
when will Kiri play her first round?
The schedule is still not out because qualifying is still being played, my guess is Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #7
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

Depends with whom she plays, can be a good start to regain the pace of competition
wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #8
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

Kirilenko vs Martic in R1

According to as I read Kiri is not yet fully recovered from her injury...
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #9
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagner1912 View Post
Kirilenko vs Martic in R1
Yup, decent draw after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagner1912 View Post
According to as I read Kiri is not yet fully recovered from her injury...
Really? where did you read it?
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #10
country flag wagner1912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Yup, decent draw after all.

Really? where did you read it?
I think I read it on twitter, but also saw a picture of her practice with the bandage on the knee which is usual for her this time, but not always seen bandaged or with tape on his knee in your workouts. Surely it is a precaution just to take care. Today it is more important your inactivity, more that her injury.The most important thing is that she is in good spirits and with high expectations for this last part of the season

http://www.wtatennis.com/blogs/artic...-hello-toronto

Last edited by wagner1912 : Aug 5th, 2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #11
country flag _lotti_

_lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice

http://www.wtatennis.com/blogs/artic...-hello-toronto
_lotti_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #12
country flag wagner1912

[11] M.Kirilenko(RUS)vs [Q] P.Martic(CRO)

First match in the Grandstand at 11 a.m local time
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #13
country flag Iblis

VIP on Centre court, luckily enough Grandstand is televised too.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #14
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
VIP on Centre court, luckily enough Grandstand is televised too.
good news
Do you have an idea at what time the match will start for us? (CET)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #15
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlein View Post
good news
Do you have an idea at what time the match will start for us? (CET)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
17:00 in Italy (CET +1), 11:00 a.m. local time.