week 25: Eastbourne-Prem, 's-Hertogenbosch-Int, Ystad-$25k + 4 x 10k - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #16
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: week 25: Eastbourne-Prem, 's-Hertogenbosch-Int, Ystad-$25k + 4 x 10k

Ystad - $25,000

R1 Nicole Rottmann AUT vs. Ysaline Bonaventure BEL

R1 (4) Barrois GER/Stanciute LTU vs. Bonaventure BEL/Lister SWE
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #17
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Anso was really unhappy that Dolonc retired. I think I even heard a 'fuck'. I guess she just wanted some match play and didn't really wanted to reach the maindraw?

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #18
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Weird reaction, she's in main draw she should be happy anyway Begu is her opponent in main draw. Nice chance to reach the 2nd round here ^^

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #19

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Bucharest - $10,000

R1 (8) Michaela Boev BEL vs. (Q) qualifier

R1 Beksi ROU/Nicoara ROU vs. (3) Boev BEL/Danescu GER

Alkmaar - $10,000

Q1 (2) Steffi Distelmans BEL def. Britt Schreuder NED 6-0 6-2
Q1 (WC) Marian Jade Capadocia PHI def. Shanon Bronzi BEL 1-0 ret.
Q1 (5) Kimberley Zimmermann BEL def. (WC) Joyce van der Linden NED 6-0 6-4
Q1 Tessa Breve NED def. Caroline Van De Wijgaart BEL 6-0 6-3
Q1 (7) Kelly Versteeg NED def. Elke Lemmens BEL 6-1 4-6 7-6(3)

Q2 (2) Steffi Distelmans BEL vs. (WC) Marian Jade Capadocia PHI
Q2 (5) Kimberley Zimmermann BEL vs. Tessa Breve NED

Koeln - $10,000

Q1 Lenka Kuncikova CZE def. (10) India Maggen BEL 6-4 6-1
Q1 Lise Brulmans BEL def. Polina Lupan RUS w/o

Q2 Lise Brulmans BEL vs. Christin Kaupper GER or (9) Laura Gulbe LAT
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #20
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Weird reaction, she's in main draw she should be happy anyway Begu is her opponent in main draw. Nice chance to reach the 2nd round here ^^
She won't be happy if she misses Wimbledon qualifying.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
She can still tank her first round match Although I personally think she shouldn't. She should go for it, and if she manages to get far here, so be it. It's also a good experience and she'll have plenty of GS opportunities coming in her further career.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #22

Eastbourne - Premier

R1 (WC) Kvitova CZE/Wickmayer BEL vs. Hsieh TPE/Lucic-Baroni CRO
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #23

Koeln - $10,000

Q2 Lise Brulmans BEL vs. (9) Laura Gulbe LAT
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #24
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Qualifying starts tomorrow, right?
So, if she wins today she can pull out for her second round I guess
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #25
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty_Tennisfan View Post
Qualifying starts tomorrow, right?
So, if she wins today she can pull out for her second round I guess
I believe ur not allowed to pull out and play an event the next day. Eg. Thats what happened to Van Uytvanck

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #26

Yes, it's not allowed to pull out. If she wants to do that, she has to make sure she loses her first round in 's-Hertogenbosch.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #27
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiel Goelen View Post
She can still tank her first round match Although I personally think she shouldn't. She should go for it, and if she manages to get far here, so be it. It's also a good experience and she'll have plenty of GS opportunities coming in her further career.
Agreed. She should take the opportunities that present themselves.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #28

's-Hertogenbosch - International

R1 Irina-Camelia Begu ROU def. (Q) An-Sophie Mestach BEL 6-7(6) 6-3 6-4

Seems like she did try to win, otherwise surely she would have tanked the tiebreak On to Wimbledon Q now
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #29

Alkmaar - $10,000

Q2 (2) Steffi Distelmans BEL def. (WC) Marian Jade Capadocia PHI 6-3 6-2
Q2 (5) Kimberley Zimmermann BEL def. Tessa Breve NED 1-6 6-3 6-2

Only two Q rounds here so both into the MD now

Bucharest - $10,000

R1 (8) Michaela Boev BEL vs. (Q) Iulia Maria Ivascu ROU
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #30

Eastbourne - Premier

R1 Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. Christina McHale USA 6-3 6-4

R2 Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs. Monica Niculescu ROU or (4) Petra Kvitova CZE