Tereza Martincova! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #31
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Martincova!

Wow, what a demolition! Guess she's very motivated to enter USOq

BTW, this win moves her provisionally to #266-- a new career high! Tough second round match against Ana Bogdan. Really could go either way!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #32
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 3-6 5-7.

Tbh, I thought she would beat Ana quite comfortably after thrashing Shapatava like she did in the previous round, so I'm a bit disappointed. She had several SPs in set 2 at 5-4*.

Oh well.
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #33
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Tereza

She is looking to get into the MD of 50K Olomouc, and is currently the 6th alt. Really needs to play here to get into a position to qualify for the USO.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #34
Tennis Fool

Scrap Olomouc. Playing the qualies of Bastad instead. Not sure how I feel about this, as she would have had easier competition in Olomouc. Plays (7) Irina Falconi first. I know she will play gamely!
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #35
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Beats Falconi 5-7 6-2 2-0 ret. She was 3-5* down when play stopped yesterday. Great fight back.

Q2 vs. (1)Arantxa Rus. Arantxa struggled a bit against (WC)Fanny Ostlund in Q1 though, so why not?
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #36
Not impressed.

Destroyed Rus 1 & 2 in Q2. Congrats on qualifying, and GL in MD!
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:26 AM   #37
Tennis Fool

Well, I guess I was wrong about Olomouc Her draw came together for her: one retirement, and one once promising player sucking!

She's provisionally now at #263 in the rankings-- another career high.

I'm going to root for her against another fav, Mona, only because I want Tereza to make USOq. Either way, should be an interesting match!

(BTW, she's gone from would-be haters to fans in TF based on her "bad girl" image portrayed in her Instagram.)
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #38
Not impressed.

Lost to Mona, 4 & 4. Was up a break several times in both sets, but never managed to hold to confirm the breaks. And wasn't strong when it mattered as she ultimately was broken at *4-5 in both sets to lose both sets and the match. A shame , but it's also great to see that she's able to play a close match against a confirmed Top 100 player with Top 50 (at least!) potential.
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #39
Tennis Fool

Although Mona can be unpredictable, it's still very hard to upset a higher ranked player. Well, it looks like this is the end of the road for USO qualifying, unless she gets into the qualies of Baku or a WC into Astana, Sobota or Lexington.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #40
Tennis Fool

She's playing Baku qualies:

(6)Kudryavtseva v Martincova
Shapatava v (11)Dolonc

Tough, but not the toughest section.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 19th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #41
Not impressed.

Old Jul 20th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #42
Not impressed.

Terka lost to Alla, 3-6 6-4 3-6. Great fight, but she went down 0-4* in set 3 really quickly after winning set 2 and getting a break back wasn't enough.
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 11:41 PM   #43
Tennis Fool

Tereza

Good effort! Will have to shoot of slam greatness next year, tho. Sigh.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 11:54 PM   #44
Not impressed.

She & Sasha Korashvili won their R1 dubs match vs. (WC)Chalaganidze/Jafarova, 0 & 0. GOATs.
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 05:31 AM   #45
country flag LionCZ

LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light LionCZ is a glorious beacon of light

ITF 25.000 Plzeň (CZE), R16 (JUL 31, 2014)

LionCZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote