Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #586
country flag harrycum

harrycum is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Only a question: In previous early Wimbledon´s losses Maria played before a grass tournament?
harrycum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #587
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

who cares about wimbledon, shes not winning a slam ever again
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #588
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'm not sure tennis is for me. I'm not good at dealing with/accepting things that aren't in my control. And this isn't I just have to watch her lose and it's so frustrating. I mean what's the point
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #589
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Everybody is saying how Maria can't win Wimbledon and she can't beat players that she would beat on other surfaces, that it's her worst surface ect. ect. And I agree but she should be able to beat this girl her level on grass isn't THAT bad. She was just making so many mistakes and some really routine ones. Her attitude was awful, she was extremely frustrated and just gifting chances at every opportunity. she should have beaten her only by being tougher. Her mentality was uncharacteristic maybe it was because of the court and the scare she got falling so many times.
Agree with you
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #590
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad she's already won Wimbledon.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #591
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
who cares about wimbledon, shes not winning a slam ever again
omg, i dont even think you could say that
Keep calm and suport her

Won in 2014
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #592
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not sure tennis is for me. I'm not good at dealing with/accepting things that aren't in my control. And this isn't I just have to watch her lose and it's so frustrating. I mean what's the point
Yeah, I understand you, it must be great to be Rena's fan....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #593
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i'm so sad she was horrible today not even a shade of maria in R1

she was so nervous, irritated, and those falls, i hope everything is fine..

again she sowed her fighting spirit till the end, saved 4 match points but didn't convert 2 BP that she had to stay in match

i'm emotional empty

what a mess on wimbly today

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #594
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

im feeling justl ike after uso2011
i dont even want to write properly
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #595
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like it just hit me. She won only 1 match this tournament....1 MATCH!!!!
And my favorite mens player won ONE match the last 2 years.

Serena Williams
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #596
country flag Trih

there was a time when i only cared or watched slams sf/f and didnt give a shit about anything else, i didnt even knew yec existed.
i wish everything stayed that way -.-
i found a post from me on another board, after 2010 wimby loss from maria, it was smth like:"Maria is not like she used to be anymore " and that was it
i probably got over that loss in 5 minutes and forgot about it the day after

now i wish i never watched tennis in my life
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #597
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

This is just a grass thing. She's gonna be alright (at least on other surfaces).
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #598
Crux Squall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
there was a time when i only cared or watched slams sf/f and didnt give a shit about anything else, i didnt even knew yec existed.
i wish everything stayed that way -.-
i found a post from me on another board, after 2010 wimby loss from maria, it was smth like:"Maria is not like she used to be anymore " and that was it
i probably got over that loss in 5 minutes and forgot about it the day after

now i wish i never watched tennis in my life
Let's move on. Life is hard, we need to move on,
Don't be too sad because of this result (yeah maybe we need one or two day to over it), Take it easy everyone, Don't let online's world make your life even worse

Won in 2014
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #599
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

I knew she was gonna lose after those falls and MTO she took...she was barely moving after that. The thing that's pissing me off is that she would have routined this girl if she played on CC, which has proper bounces and legit surface. Oh well, onto the HC season then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #600
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

I'm sitting emotionlessly and speechlessly in a bench in a court with no plays in Wimbledon right now. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just devastated.