Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:10 AM   #331
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Just as we suspected. It will be great to see her gracing centre court again. Hopefully she puts in a good performance and isnt bothered by the events of the past few days.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:13 AM   #332
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Maria would have kept those details about Patrick to herself however against a big mouth you need some killer shots to back you up. Like I said before, she basically just wants Serena to mind her own business.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:34 AM   #333
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Serena's PC is due to start soon
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:37 AM   #334
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
The problem I have with Maria's comment is that she included Patrick's divorce and kids. Could have said Serena should be focusing on her own relationships and left it at that. Dragging the ex and kids into this (who have absolutely no part in this btw) was an unnecessary cheap shot, imo.
Yes, totally agree.
I understand Maria's comment to this whole situation and I know she didn't want to leave this situation indifferently. She wanted to point it out that if you wanna talk about someone else private life, first focus on yourself and don't be hypocrite. But she clearly shouldn't have talked about Patrick's life: divorce and especially kids.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:58 AM   #335
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Serena on Sharapova's comment: "I definitely like to keep my personal life personal". #Wimbledon

so no denial, no acknowledgment. Well, well
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:59 AM   #336
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Serena says she talked to Maria at the player party Thursday to apologize. Not clear that apology was accepted, though. #Wimbledon
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:00 PM   #337
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Benjamin Snyder ‏@WriterSnyder 1m
Serena Williams says she reached out to Sharapova at recent WTA player party regarding the comments she made about her relationship. #wta

So does that mean she admits she made the comments about Maria?
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM   #338
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Basically.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM   #339
country flag PimpMePova

Benjamin Snyder ‏@WriterSnyder 34s
Serena says Maria "inadvertently" brought into the "situation" due to her comments and so apologized because she may have hurt her. #wta

So she said it was about her basically.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:03 PM   #340
Forever Sharapova.

@WriterSnyder 23s
Serena says se has "the most respect on and off the court," which is why she party wanted to apologize. #wta

PREACH
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM   #341
country flag PimpMePova

Benjamin Snyder ‏@WriterSnyder 28s
Serena says se has "the most respect on and off the court," which is why she party wanted to apologize. #wta

Umm if you respect her so much then why comment in the first place
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM   #342
country flag PimpMePova

Benjamin Snyder ‏@WriterSnyder 54s
Serena says, "I believe she [Maria Sharapova] definitely did accept" the apology. #wimbledon #wta
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #343
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Well this truly does prove the extent to which Maria is on her mind, as if there wasn't enough evidence. I mean, the 'cool parties' thing was what was used to eliminate Maria from the suspect list because she goes to more than Rena, so it's clearly bitterness shining through. It's a shame though, she really shouldn't be bitter towards Maria but some people are never satisfied.
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:09 PM   #344
Forever Sharapova.

All I'm gonna say is, I'm glad Masha stuck up for herself
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:09 PM   #345
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Case closed?

Bottom line, we don't know what else has happened between Maria and Serena the past 9 years that may have caused Serena's apparent bitterness towards Maria. Could be one-sided, could be almost a decade worth of back and forth that none of us has heard of until now.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote