Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:08 AM   #196
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

I think she played well at OG last year. Hoping she can pick off where she left off and then some, instead of the clay tennis she's been playing on grass this past couple of year's.

Anything can happen here, would love another Wimbledon more than any of the other Slams. Let's go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:35 AM   #197
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Mladenovic is that good?
No.
Only thing is mildly worrysome is Maria's ability dealing with 190+ kmh serves.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:11 PM   #198
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quotes from her press conference

Maria Sharapova on her 2004 Wimbledon win
14:07"I haven't seen it in a while. Sometimes I do get the chance to watch if I feel like I need to and sometimes my fans make videos...But I don't intentionally look up those videos too much, I don't feel like I have enough time for that! When I was injured a bit I watched a lot of those videos, that really inspired me to get back."
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:14 PM   #199
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1m
Someone shouts "NICE HAIR, MARIA!" from back of Sharapova's press conference. It's Novak Djokovic. She then mocks his impression. #wimbledon
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM   #200
country flag PimpMePova

Hold up. WE HAVE AN INTRUDER! Novak Djokovic has popped back into the room. The cheeky Serb wants to know what Sharapova made of he and Grigor Dimitrov's impressions of her at the Boodles exhibition tournament the other day. She doesn't seem impressed... "I don't do any of those things any more by the way. You need a new 'me'," she tells Djokovic. "You're starting to look a bit like Roddick when you're imitating me."
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:17 PM   #201
country flag PimpMePova

OMG NO!!!!

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1m
Sharapova lashes HARD at Serena. "She should talk about her own relationship, her own boyfriend, *who was married and is getting divorced*"
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:19 PM   #202
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:20 PM   #203
country flag PimpMePova

Her exact words:Blair Henley ‏@BlairHenley 5m
Maria says she's sad about what Serena supposedly said about her. Said we should talk about Serena's relationship and the fact that her boyfriend (Mouratoglou) was married, now getting a divorce, and has kids. #whoa

This is going to be messy
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM   #204
country flag PimpMePova

on the other hand if Maria replied than she must know that what Serena said was about her. But seriously what is Max doing, control your gurl...
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:26 PM   #205
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

what did serena say?
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #206
country flag PimpMePova

last update on Maria's PC by the Wimbledon live blog
14:19 Sharapova says she loves everything about Wimbledon - even the weather. Currently 17C and cloudy. Weather forecast for Monday: partly cloudy, no sign of rain... That can't be right, can it?

There was a long pause during the Serena thing they didn't know how to handle that
This is probably the PC of the year between Novak interrupting and then that... hope we see a video.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:37 PM   #207
country flag PimpMePova

Steve Tignor ‏@SteveTignor 4m
Djokovic drops in on Sharapova's presser, discusses his imitations of her. "I don't stick my a-- out anymore," she tells him.
So she also swore in her PC What's happening to this woman?
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:40 PM   #208
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #209
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh lawd.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #210
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Oh boy Maria. As much as I am amused with her comments, I sooo did not see that coming from her I partly wish she took the high road and didn't comment, but I can't help kind of liking this outburst Although I don't even want to imagine what will be unleashed from that Wilson racquet the next time she plays Serena

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote