Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started. - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #91
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
i am surprised you guys accept a loss in very winnable final against a talented but unexperienced 16 year old

you guys don't expect much from dani these days then
Just because we are ready to accept a loss, we never said that we didn't think Daniela would win Even before the match started, I definitely thought Daniela could win, based on desire alone

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #92
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

3-2* keep going Dani

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #93
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Dani looking good right now, hopefully no rain delays.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #94
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

She won! So happy!
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #95
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Amazing Week... Can't believe she won this!!!! Fully deserved
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #96
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

title on grass!!!

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #97
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Title #6, go Daniela! Solid as a rock for 95% of the match.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #98
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

I'm just so thrilled for Daniela. Another title. First on her fave surface. Just really proud of how she handled the last 3 matches.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #99
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt post, so I didnt ruin her mojo.
but now I can post...

PODMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
PODME PODME PODME !!!

HELL YES!!!!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #100
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Lets get that clay title now. She will have them all then.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #101
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

I said she could do well on grass playing like against JJ in RG, and here she is winning Birmingham! Congrats Dani fully deserved. Hoping or a kind draw at Wimbledon
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #102
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Congrats daniela!!!! im so so proud of u! and such a sweetheart in her interviews which just makes her one of the most loved on tour im sure! ahhh i hope this means she's back for another year next year
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #103
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

So happy for Dani!
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #104
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see Dani again wants to play ) like at the Fed Cup.
Good fight and determination ! Congrats !
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #105
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

I can now freely admit how much it was burning me that Oudin had a grass-court title and Daniela didn't. So happy for her to play well again and no title could be more deserved than one where the player has had to come from a set down in 3 consecutive matches.

Please let the draw in Wimbledon be friendly.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote